Senior Analyst- Denver
Company: SPMB Executive Search
Posted on: February 22, 2021
SPMB is the most successful technology executive search firm in
California, and one of the top three independent firms in the
U.S.-- Our firm originated in the Bay Area with centers of
influence in New York, Los Angeles, and Denver. 75 people strong,
we specialize in recruiting Board and executive level teams for
innovators across a number of important established categories
including: B2B (SaaS, cloud, infrastructure, security, etc.); B2C
(consumer tech, digital media CPG/retail, etc.); health tech, new
industrials/sustainability, etc. Our clients range from
well-funded, fast growing, VC backed disruptors, to multi-billion
dollar public companies. What they all have in common is that they
are passionate about acquiring amazing people who drive innovation
and success. And we're passionate about finding them! The SPMB team
is made up of open minded, driven, and dedicated individuals. To be
a part of the SPMB team you support a "We vs I" mentality and stand
behind our 3 cultural values: Work Right, Work Together, and Work
Hard. Description The SPMB Senior Analyst role is an important
position within the firm, and helps to guide the entire search
process by developing and executing on a search strategy that will
facilitate building a steady pipeline of quality candidates
- Minimum of 1+ year's prior recruiting or sales experience.
- Thought leadership - the ability to think and react quickly
while relying on analytical and intuitive skills.
- Creative, inquisitive, and committed to broadening your
- Positive, can-do attitude with creative and collaborative
problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated, hard-working, and organized, with the ability
- Time management, pattern recognition, prioritization, and
judgment are important skills in this role.
- Ability to work well under pressure, solve problems and think
on your feet.
- Excellent business acumen, possessing strong people, phone and
sales skills. Proven ability to be seen as an advisor versus a
recruiter. Able to represent and pitch our clients
- Ability to speak intelligently about the search strategy behind
projects (as noted by active value add participation in client con
- A good fit with SPMB's performance culture and core values -
particularly work ethic, productivity, and teamwork.
- Participate regularly in activities that move the firm forward
(outside of specific search projects). Demonstrated leadership on
non-search related projects for the betterment of SPMB.
- Bachelor's Degree from a top caliber university - internships
are a bonus. Responsibilities
- Drive research efforts to ensure high quality candidate
- Analyze and quickly breakdown new industries, market segments,
and competitive landscapes in order to better understand our
- Be able to tell the difference between a top quality candidate
and a good quality one -Identify technology executives who have
played a critical role in the success of top companies within the
ecosystem, and continuously mine the industry/market for additional
- Understand the functional breakdown and roles within the
- Think strategically, and speak intelligently in detail about
our clients across various industries.
- Act as an ecosystem expert in the markets/verticals
- Develop a research strategy and draft reports including
documentation that outlines targeted industries and companies.
- Own the search process. Prepare daily status updates for
clients and the lead consultant on a searches daily progress.
- Develop the key search documentation: position profile (pitch,
role/responsibility, background and experience requirements);
status reports; summary analysis; reference summaries.
- Screen candidates, ensuring that only the top prospects reach
interview stage with lead consultant on the search project. Achieve
75%+ success rate of introduction to the client.
- Take ownership of candidates. Manage the relationship, helping
with administrative scheduling, conducting interviews if necessary
and turning off unqualified candidates in a professional
- Serve as an ambassador for SPMB when reaching out to the
- Show leadership by initiating and driving to closure a company
wide non-search related project for the betterment of the
- Strive to remove biases from talent acquisition process through
objective review of candidates What you will gain
- In-depth industry knowledge of the technology landscape.
- Insight into how successful companies and careers are
- The opportunity to interface with executives, as well as
investors from the venture capital and private equity
- Learning directly from high-performing industry experts.
- The opportunity to work closely with driven and successful
executive search veterans. For more information about SPMB, visit
our website at www.spmb.com
Keywords: SPMB Executive Search, Denver , Senior Analyst- Denver, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!