Company: Mill Creek Residentia
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Mill Creek
Residential Trust. When creating a profile and submitting your
application, we will collect the following categories of personal
information: direct identifiers, such as your name and contact
information; professional information, such as your previous
employment and education background; and other information you
include in your resume and cover letter, such as your preferences,
skills and abilities. We also may collect information from your
social media profile if you create a profile using one of your
social media accounts. We use each category of the information you
provide to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply
to and other job openings at Mill Creek Residential Trust that we
think may interest you. We may also evaluate your information using
internal and third party business analytics tools and algorithms to
discover ways to improve our business, identify trends in our job
applicants and workforce, and enhance our service offerings. For
more information about how we use your information, please visit
our Privacy Notice. Welcome to Mill Creek! We're glad you're here!
At Mill Creek Residential, we believe that every associate is
imperative to the success of our organization. We believe in
embracing our core values and in the power of People, Places and
Relationships. At MCRT the Superintendent is responsible for
coordinating and supervising all phases of the field work performed
by subcontractors and vendors in constructing high density
residential and mixed use. The position reports to the General
Superintendent or Vice President of Construction. This position
works directly with the Project Manager and other MCRT team members
in ensuring the timely and safe completion of projects and delivery
of high quality product.. Essential Functions/Responsibilities
- Supervises and directs the efforts of MCRT Assistant
Superintendents, Punch Carpenters and Laborers.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with the project's
building officials and inspectors and is responsible for scheduling
all required jurisdictional inspections and testing..
- Identifies and makes recommendations to Project Manager
regarding project risks including safety/loss control,
subcontractor/supplier issues, site conditions and logistics,
scheduling, change orders, and document conflicts.
- Supervises and monitors work of all hired trades and MCRT punch
carpenters and laborers. .
- Reviews all subcontractor and vendor progress payment requests
prior to the final processing of billing.
- Provides noticing to all non-performing sub-contractors and
when and where necessary requests termination and the hiring of
- Prepares punch lists and ensures completion of all related work
prior to inspections and product acceptance.
- Inspects subcontractor's work to ensure that it meets
subcontracted obligations and Company quality standards.
- Creates, maintains and updates project schedules as they relate
to work in progress and the completion of project.
- Distributes schedule updates to the project subcontractors and
vendors and provides schedule updates to the MCRT project team.
Ensures tasks are finished accordingly.
- Holds weekly safety and subcontractor meetings and maintains
minutes of such meetings.
- All other duties as assigned. Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering,
Architecture or equivalent is required. Five years of experience
working as a superintendent may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the multi-family construction
industry is required. Skills/Specialized Knowledge
- Ability to use a personal computer and have a working knowledge
of Microsoft Project, Word, and Excel. Experience in using Procore
and Textura a plus.
- Ability to communicate well in English both written and
- Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes,
construction procedures, and rough trade work.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local codes for Handicap, Fair
Housing, ANSI, Waterproof, Environment/AQI and Acoustical.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; ability to
relate to others.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills. About the
Benefits of joining the Mill Creek Team
- Competitive compensation
- Employer sponsored short and long term disability, Life and ADD
- Paid time off benefits: Vacation, Sick, Holidays Mill Creek is
an Equal Opportunity Employer Are you ready to contribute to the
success of Mill Creek Residential? If so, apply today and become
part of an organization that believes in uncompromising integrity,
celebrating successes, continuous improvement, and working hard,
smart and together! Posted 30+ Days Ago Full time R2274 About Us
Mill Creek Residential is a national multifamily company focused on
the development, acquisition and operation of apartment communities
in many of the nation's most desirable markets. Active in 26
markets coast-to-coast and representing nearly 25,000 apartment
homes, we've earned a reputation for hiring the best in the
business - experts who live in our chosen markets. Our growth since
our founding in 2011 is nothing short of remarkable - a direct
reflection of our team's contributions.
Keywords: Mill Creek Residentia, Denver , Construction Superintendent, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!