Restoraton Production Technician
Company: Servpro of Aurora
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Primary Role: Respond to service calls as needed. Perform
services as assigned, following SERVPRO-- production guidelines.
Communicate with crew chief to make sure all customer needs are
met. Support crew chief and other production personnel, as needed.
Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse, and office
areas, as needed. Results Expected: Production processes are
performed according to guidelines and work orders. Communications
to crew chief and customers are timely. Jobs are completed at or
beyond customer expectations. Vehicles, equipment, and facilities
remain clean, orderly, and working properly.
- Executive: Manage Customer Satisfaction
- Notify crew chief of customer needs and concerns.
- Communicate with crew chief regarding customer needs and
successfully meet those needs.
- Report any complaints about the performance of services.
- Production: Production Processes and Jobsite Support
- Adhere to 1-4-8 job response.
- Provide personnel availability for response to emergency
services as required by SERVPRO-- response commitment.
- Perform production processes following SERVPRO-- production
guidelines per work order per crew chief directions.
- Inventory and load the van with equipment, products, and
supplies needed for jobs.
- Set up staging area and equipment for each job.
- Prepare rooms for cleaning processes.
- Follow EZ Production Guidelines for all production
- Assist the crew chief and other production personnel.
- Perform end-of-job/end-of-day cleanup and breakdown.
- Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Show respect for customer's home/property.
- Follow SERVPRO-- uniform policy.
- Develop production expertise in services, cleaning products,
- Participate in training activities on a regular basis.
- Seek certification through the SERVPRO-- Employee Certification
Training Program (ECTP) and relevant Institute of Inspection,
Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Enroll in all relevant training programs and achieve all
relevant production certifications.
- Read equipment and product directions and Material Safety Data
Sheets (MSDS) to learn correct usage and application.
- Learn how to properly operate equipment by reading owner's
manuals and from training with other team members.
- Human Resources: Communication
- Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other
- Each team member has a responsibility to communicate in a
timely, honest, and clear manner.
- Using proper communications with team members is vital to team
- Production: Maintenance and Equipment Repair
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle, and clean equipment
- Clean and disinfect equipment regularly.
- Inspect equipment for damage.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly vehicle maintenance
checklists and equipment maintenance checklists, as assigned.
- Clean and maintain facilities.
- Clean and maintain the warehouse, office, and grounds, as
- Executive: Safety and Risk Management
- Attend safety training.
- Understand and follow safety and risk management guidelines on
the jobsite, in the office, and while traveling.
- Comply with safety policies as outlined in the SERVPRO-- Safety
- Utilize cleaning products, mechanical equipment, and personal
protective equipment properly.
- Maintain a clean, safe work area.
- Report injuries and safety hazards quickly to your
- Follow the SERVPRO-- crew rules.
- Additional: Other Duties, as Assigned
- Take ownership of Roles and Responsibilities.
- Team members should take ownership of their job
responsibilities. Identifying ways to be more efficient is also an
important part of this position.
- Handle recurring and unique tasks, as necessary.
- Handle other tasks and duties as business needs require.
Keywords: Servpro of Aurora, Denver , Restoraton Production Technician, Professions , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!