ERP Business Analyst
Company: Arrow Electronics
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Position:ERP Business AnalystJob Description:The ERP functional
analyst will act as a trusted business partner, provide functional
expertise in manufacturing processes, do project coordination and
provide improvements in mission-critical enterprise-wide
information systems. This role will be responsible for
understanding overall business model, engage in business and IT
discussions, gather requirements, write business and functional
specifications, explain issues/requirements to technical teams,
perform end to end testing, solve business and system issues in
assigned modules/areas and serve as a true liaison between business
and technical teams. This role will engage in end to end functional
analysis, testing and delivery of state of art system
functionality, system modifications, handling of existing
day-to-day operations of IT systems including but not limited to
problem analysis and issue resolutions.What You'll Be Doing
- Extensive working experience in manufacturing processes, Bill
Of Material, Supply Chain,
- Excellent customer interfacing and collaboration skills.
- Ability to speak and understand the language of target
audience; prepare presentations and communicate effectively at
various levels of management.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and
external teams of IT and business.
- Ability to independently deal with ambiguities using rich
analytical skills and a dig deeper attitude.
- Adept self-starter, needs minimal guidance, skilled in
achieving objective result oriented goals.
- Ability to understand business processes and help business in
deriving maximum benefit and scale for newer business.
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying ERP applications
architecture, database tools.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing
- Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent
may not exist.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external
business issues to improve products/services or processes.
- Knowledge of Project and Software Development Life Cycle
Methodologies & working on Dev-ops model
- Adept at collaborating with project teams; providing updates to
senior leadership teams, may formally train junior staff.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.What We Are Looking
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience
with a 4 year degree; or 3-4 years and an advanced degree; or
- The candidate must have a demonstrable track record of
successful production implementation/post production support to
business and the ability to work in a team environment. Superior
communications and interpersonal skills are mandatory.What s In It
For YouAt Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great
benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That is why we
offer competitive financial compensation, including various
compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location
off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Caf with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
(availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All
Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office
- And more!Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
policy)Location:US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow
Building)Time Type:Full timeJob Category:Information Technology
Associated topics: analysis, business, business analyst, business
finance, government, inspect, law, legal, market, refine
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Denver , ERP Business Analyst, Professions , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!