Surgical Scrub Technician
Company: Madison Street Ambulatory Service Center
Posted on: October 18, 2020
This is your opportunity to join one of the areas most recognized
leaders in ophthalmology and optometry. EyeCare Services Partners
is a nationally recognized leader in EMR and technology with an
excellent clinical support team and dynamic leadership. We are
committed to customer service, and making every interaction
extraordinary while inspiring the complete confidence of our
patients. Our employees contribute directly to the growth and
success of our practices, and take pride in being a member of our
team. We strongly believe that the manner in which our patients and
customers are treated by our employees is as important as the
services provided by the doctor.
We are currently seeking a full time Scrub Technician to join our
Madison Street Surgery Center team. Madison Street is an accredited
ambulatory surgery center specializing in eye surgeries to include
cataract, premium lenses, retinal, eyelid and cosmetic
reconstructive procedures. Our surgeons and staff are dedicated to
providing the best in ophthalmologic care for vision correcting and
vision saving surgeries.
- Familiar with and follows policies and procedures of the
- Provides optimum care to patients before, during, and after
surgery which includes preparation, intervention, and evaluation
while maintaining patient privacy.
- Apply knowledge, skills and interpersonal competencies to
provide quality patient care.
- Adheres to principals of asepsis.
- Maintains safe environment to prevent patient injury including
proper patient positioning.
- Assists in cleaning, maintaining, operating, testing, and
troubleshooting of equipment, instruments, and patient care
- Assists in maintaining adequate inventory of medications and
- Communicates pertinent information and seeks assistance and/or
consultation of physicians or other staff as needed.
- Participates in staff orientation, in-services, and meetings as
- Participates in quality management program.
- Handles instruments, tissue specimens, and cultures
- Other duties as assigned.
- State of Colorado Surgical Registry required
- Current CST Certification from NBSTSA preferred.
- Graduation from an accredited program for Surgical Technicians
- Minimum of one year of experience as a Surgical Technician,
preferably in ophthalmology
- New grad's may be considered.
- Must be a team player
- Must be flexible
- Must be efficient
- A positive, professional attitude Associated topics: general
surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery
Keywords: Madison Street Ambulatory Service Center, Denver , Surgical Scrub Technician, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!