Posted on: February 16, 2020
The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations.
Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find DST, helping clients find opportunity in
ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory
requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and
evolving challenge - one that only a few people can embrace and
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right
fit for you.
SS&C ALPS is a leading Registered Fund Services provider inthe
financial services industry. Founded in 1985, Denver-based SS&C
ALPS, with offices inBoston, Dallas, Miami, New York, San
Francisco, Seattle, and Torontoalso delivers asset management and
asset servicing solutions through ALPS Advisors, Inc., a
wholly-owned subsidiary of SS&C Technologies, Inc.
- Enter invoice data into expense tracking system. Determine
appropriate budget categories, service periods, and allocation
type. Review data to verify dollar amounts, payee selections, and
- Prepare, review and process mutual fund expense payments.
Obtain necessary authorization and distribute to appropriate
parties for payment and recording.
- Develop understanding of mutual fund expense structure for use
in payment processing, monitoring expense limitations and budgeting
- Research and respond to vendor inquiries regarding payment
status, adjustment to invoices and other vendor-related
- Collect and analyze financial data in order to perform some or
all of the following accounting processes: prepare annual operating
expense budgets and periodic accrual analyses, set accrual levels,
reconcile payment data, prepare accounting ledger entries, monitor
variances and identify trends.
- Calculate, review and monitor expense ratios.
- Liaise with various internal teams including fund accounting,
corporate accounting and legal, as needed.
- Assist with expense-related auditor questions and provide
support as necessary.
- Participate in projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business
or related field or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Mutual fund operations is ideal but not required.
- Attention to detail and follow-up, analytical acumen and
excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle and
prioritize multiple and competing priorities.
- Communicates effectively verbally and in written formats, with
internal and external business partners while tailoring content and
approach to the intended audience.
- Exhibits technical skills and demonstrated continual
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a
- Basic problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Accounts payable and vendor management experience
DST is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and
inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color,
religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.For more
information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click
hereand here. DST is committed to working with and providing
reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If
you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an
accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online
application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for
Keywords: SS&C, Denver , Expense Analyst, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!