GENERAL FUNCTION: Responsible for analyzing
Consumer Credit applications and information for Indirect Lending.
Direct responsibility to underwrite secured indirect lending
products (installment loans and leases) across multiple
states,Affiliatesorgeographic regions. Provides superior quality
service to internal and external customers (Dealership FI Finance &
Insurance Managers, Affiliates and vendors). Supports
processimprovementsandbusiness objectives. Accepts additional
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Analyze consumer credit reports for Consumer Lending applications
to evaluate risk and make appropriate credit decision for Indirect
Lending across multiple states, Affiliates or geographic
* Reviews documents to support credit decision (dealer contracts,
verification of income, tax returns, and additional supporting
* Verifies completeness and accuracy of credit
* Formulates and communicates credit decision (approve, decline or
counteroffer) in compliance with established underwriting
guidelines, compliance and regulatory requirements.
* Develops business relationships and build rapports with customers
to achieve mutual goals across multiple states, Affiliates or
geographic regions to achieve mutual goals.
* Manages application pipeline to meet business
* Reviews pipeline applications to maximize production and meet
stated service quality levels.
* Provides superior quality service to internal and external
customers at all times and demonstrate professional
* Consumer Lending credit authority is commensurate with consumer
lending authority guidelines and business need.
* Reviews credit applications and recommends decisions on
applications over their assigned authority to their
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.