Posted on: October 13, 2019
PSM CoordinatorLovington/ Artesia, NMContract: 4+ MonthsPay: $22.50
- $36 per hourSummary: Works with the Safety & PSM team,
Operations, and other support groups to implement personal and
process safety programs.?Responsibilities:
- Serves as the personal and process safety technical
professional within the operating region on state and federal
worker safety and PSM regulations and providing compliance
- Facilitates the implementation and supports ongoing maintenance
of company health, safety and PSM policies and procedures within
the assigned assets including hot work, lockout-tagout, confined
space entry, MOC, PHA, PSSR, and other safe work practices.?
- Oversees and supports the asset PSM/RMP program (PHA, MOC,
PSSR, contractor management and safe work practices).?
- Monitors the operating sites vehicle safety performance and
coordinates vehicle accident prevention activities.?
- Participates in the development and maintenance of process
safety information within the assigned assets.?
- Coordinator/facilitates and supports the PHA process including
the facility siting review program.?
- Manages and leads incident investigations as needed ensuring
root causes are identified.?
- Monitors adequacy and closure of corrective action items
related to incident investigations, audits, PHA recommendations,
MOC action plans, agency inspections, etc.?
- Develops, coordinates, and conducts required health, safety and
- Provides technical support during asset Safety/PSM audits and
serves as an audit team member on division and corporate
- Coordinates industrial hygiene efforts for respective
- Provides support to local engineering in improving their safety
competency and skillsets.?
- Supports the Safety & PSM manager during sequential and safety
meetings; monitors data trends and statistics to support regional
goals and objectives.Qualifications
- Must be highly knowledgeable in OSHA 29 CFR 1910 requirements
for midstream operations as well as relevant OSHA interpretations
- Bachelor of Science degree in Safety or similar technical
degree with a minimum of five years industrial health, safety and
PSM experience in the oil and gas industry is preferred.?
- Candidates without a degree must have a minimum of ten years
industrial safety, health, and PSM experience in the oil and gas
industry to be considered.?
- Certifications such as CSP, PSP, PE, etc. are preferred.?
- Ability to walk on uneven surfaces, climb stairs and ladders,
stand and/or sit for extended periods conduct training, type at
least 40 words per minute, and delivers clear oral communication in
small and large group settings.?
About Ascent:Ascent is a leading national technology consulting and
professional services firm that focuses on tactical and strategic
consulting. Ascent---s fundamental business is providing staffing
services to Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals:
Financial Services, Healthcare, and Life Sciences. We focus the
majority of our efforts in Staff Augmentation support of Large
Enterprise Clients who utilize a Vendor Management System. Ascent
works as both a reliable supplier in support of programs, as well
as a Strategic Advisor in support of enterprise efforts to
establish best in class preferred vendor programs. Ascent was
ranked in the 2007 and 2008 Inc. 500 and recognized specifically
for its innovative work in staff augmentation support of Large
Enterprise preferred vendor accounts.If you are ready to propel
your career to new heights--- read on. We are looking for talented
and dedicated colleagues to join our phenomenal team. At Ascent, we
have created an environment where culture, commitment and
opportunity converge to yield a truly unique place to work. We know
that every employee has something important to say and that every
employee is integral to our success. Where else can you walk over
to a founder and talk about your ideas to help build our business
and have that idea implemented in 48 hours? More importantly, we do
everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great
jobs, but great lives.
Keywords: Ascent, Denver , PSM Coordinator, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!