Environmental Control Operator - Denver, CO - Night Shift
Company: Dawn Foods
Posted on: October 13, 2019
How would you like to make a sweet change in your career?? Dawn
Foods has what you need for your recipe for success!?As an
Environmental Control Operator for Dawn Foods you will:
- Qualify for benefits starting day one!
- Enjoy working with a great team as we serve Denver.
- Gain valuable skills and experiences to grow your career!
?Position Summary:Responsible for the sanitation of the plant and
the grounds surrounding the facility.? Assure that the plant meets
all sanitation standards established by the American Institute of
Baking (AIB) and follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP),
International Food Standards (IFS), Food Safety and Plant
- Completion of tasks in the appropriate amount of time according
to the Master cleaning schedule.
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of Process/production lines when
not in use.
- Scrub floors using floor scrubber, mops, and buckets.
- Adhere to all company safety policies, plant policies and plant
- Establish and maintain operational procedures for sanitation of
- Report malfunction of equipment immediately to the
- Maintain the work area to include the proper cleaning and
storing of work tools and chemicals. Adhere to the Food Defense and
Security functions within the facility.
- Upon completion of training, the ability to clean, foam, and
sanitize processing equipment.
- Outside grounds.
- Pest Control
- ATP testing
- Cleaning of racks, pipes, and overhead fixtures/beams.
- Upon completion of training, the ability to clean the silo
- Tower cleaning
- Cooler and freezer cleaning
- Janitorial duties for the facility as assigned by EC lead, or
- Facility upgrade work (as directed by the supervisor,
production manager, or facility manager)
- All other tasks assigned by the EC lead, EC supervisor,
managers, or other department supervisors.?Minimum Education
- High school graduate or GED
- Previous experience in plant sanitation preferred
- Certified forklift operator or the ability to obtain a
- Good verbal and written communication skills essential
- Be able to climb and work in high areas and work in small
- Ability to work overtime with limited notification ? weekend
work is required
- Capable of working in elements such as extreme temperatures,
flour dust, fumes, and occasional loud noises??Minimum Experience
Qualifications (include number of years for specific experience): ?
Must be able to work as part of a
team and independently Must be able to handle many diversified
tasks at one time and correctly prioritize conflicting,
time-sensitive tasks Ability to apply common sense understanding to
carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form
Experience with GMPs, IFS standards, understand HACCP programs,
OSHA standards, and plant safety programs. Ability to operate, or
learn, how to use power tools.? An Equal Opportunity Employer.? All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
Keywords: Dawn Foods, Denver , Environmental Control Operator - Denver, CO - Night Shift, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!