QLIKSENSE DATA SCIENTIST
Company: JBS Carriers
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Pilgrim s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with
operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim s
processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed
and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than
100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with
more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim s is headquartered in
beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office where
our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year. We
are looking for a Data Scientist for Pilgrim s that is based out of
the Greeley, CO Corporate Office. Responsibilities:
- Development of comprehensive solutions in QlikSense using QVD,
CSV files with data coming from SAP BI.
- Fine tuning of data models and QVD data to minimize
- Thorough understanding of star schema, facts, dimensions,
infocubes, data marts for understanding and designing of data
models as needed.
- Creating Calculated Key Figures, input parameters, filters and
other reporting components with minimal hard-coding and
customization for scalability.
- Providing expert statistical guidance on suggesting appropriate
statistical charts, graphs, diagrams etc. to design single-glance
dashboards at executive level to comprehend full story.
- Recognize and understand business drivers required to be
represented/accented within the QlikSense reports.
- Design reports using minimalist design (UI) style to navigate
detailed aggregated reports and cross functional reports with
minimal mouse clicks.
- Design each report with data and report dissemination and
download ability respectively.
- Dashboard designing and visualizations must come naturally for
optimum UI/UX experience.
- Gather requirements and convert requirements into use cases for
- Ensure reports to be easily scalable and modifiable for future
- Leverage the optimum machine learning techniques for
predictions to enhance revenue and reduce costs.
- Design, develop, and implement end to end machine learning
production pipelines (data exploration, data preprocessing, feature
engineering, model building, and performance evaluation).
- Maintain existing and setup new machine learning
hardware/software infrastructure with latest updates.
- Collect and maintain data in local and cloud computing platform
such as SAP BI Hana, SQL Server, AWS etc.
- Setup and maintain code check-in/check-out system such as
git-hub for each project.
- Present findings and defend predictions results and methods to
peers and executives through effective data visualization
- Work with different business units across the company to
understand their needs and help identify new predictions
- Master s or Ph.D. degree in Applied Mathematics, Computer
Science, Software Engineering, Statistics, Business Analytics or
- Must have two to three years of experience with a Qliksense
- Three or more years of Data Science experience.
- Verifiable Data Science immersion program from a reputable
academy can augment academic qualifications and professional
- Experience working with SQL Server, Qlikview (QVD), cloud
- Understanding of various data modeling concepts such as
relational database, star schema.
- Highly proficient in Python, and SQL.
- Technical skills in machine learning (Regression,
classification, clustering, dimensionality reduction), deep
learning (CNN, RNN/LSTM, GAN), time series data, anomaly detection,
statistical algorithms, data mining, and data engineering.
- Proficient in Karas, TensorFlow, optimizers and other machine
- Experienced in cloud computing to run models and connect to
various systems using connecting tools such as putty.
- Strong ability to use logic and excellent problem-solving
- Experience in agricultural/meat/animal husbandry industries is
- Ability to analyze data from multiple sources and aggregate
into a cohesive output.
- MS Office proficiency, SAP BI proficiency, reporting sense
strongly preferred. EOE/M/F/V/Disabled Associated topics: data
analyst, data engineer, data manager, data scientist, database,
etl, erp, hbase, mongo database, sybase
Keywords: JBS Carriers, Denver , QLIKSENSE DATA SCIENTIST, Other , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!