Company: Kelly Services
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Analytical Chemist -
45-65K Per year
HPLC Experience a Plus
- Routine Quality Control of laboratory equipment, analytical
standards, and chemical reagents.
- Preparation for and performance of chemical tests on medical
devices and pharmaceuticals as recommended by current USP, FDA and
- Provides accurate test results to customers on a timely
- Reports test results accurately and legibly on all
- Technical report writing including text, tables, graphs, and
- Assists in the training of new Laboratory Technicians and
- Follows and performs process qualifications and validations for
procedures and/or equipment.
- Maintains control of test samples including logging in,
storage, tracking, and disposal.
- Monitors test status and conditions as described in Work
Instructions and Laboratory Operating Procedures.
- Routine maintenance of laboratory environment to include
cleaning and routine quality control.
- Reports any deviations and/or nonconformities to
- Suggests possible preventative and corrective measures to
prevent future deviations and nonconformities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY
· Has a Bachelor degree in the sciences with a completed course in
- Can perform chemical laboratory tests and methods including
TOC, HPLC, GC, and/or ICP.
- Has knowledge and understanding of chemistry terms and
- Has knowledge and understanding of ISO/EN standards and
- Is a fast learner, self-starter, mature, personable, and
relates well to people at all levels.
- Displays sound judgement; good communication skills; good
implementation and follow-up skills.
- Is comfortable with the goals, values, and philosophy of the
Why Kelly®?With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds
highest-regarded scientific organizations
providing you with opportunities to work on todays most
challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific
pursuits youll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found
opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge
and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your careerconnect with us
Kelly Services®As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are
proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and
have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our
global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017
was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Denver , Chemist, Other , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!