Account Executive (Denver)
Posted on: July 13, 2019
From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to
remove the engineering burden from data teams by standardizing and
fully automating data connectors. With Fivetran, your data just
arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no
engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more
companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, were
proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that weve grown
without compromising our core values:
Preserve your integrity, even when it's hard.Always do the right
thing, even when it's harder in the short run.
Take the initiative.Fivetran belongs to all of us. If you see an
opportunity to improve something, seize it!
Trust each other.We trust our teammates to do their part. Our
customers trust our product to do what we say it does.
Nurture diversity, equality and inclusiveness.We seek out teammates
who share our values and drive, not people who are exactly like us.
We're building a company that works for everyone. At Fivetran, you
can always be your authentic self.
Lead, don't follow.Many of the assumptions in our industry are
wrong. We hire smart people and make decisions by reasoning from
One team, one dream.We share the pains and successes of our
customers, partners and colleagues. And we go above and beyond for
If these values resonate with you, wed love to hear from you.
Love learning and crushing your goals?
Fivetran is looking for an ambitious Account Executive that enjoys
SaaS sales, and can picture themselves working in a fast-paced
environment, to help us support our strong inbound lead growth.As
an Account Executive at Fivetran you will:
- Give virtual, and in-person Software Demonstrations of
Fivetran's data integration ETL product, and help prospects
throughout the entirety of the sales cycle.
- Qualify, Discover, and follow-up on existing pipeline of
- Rely on Fivetran's healthy lead funnel, but also prospect your
own leads. Lead flow is: 25% mktg, 25% partner, 50% outbound
- Communicate about your pipeline forecasts and team-up with
sales management on strategies for quota attainment, and
- Communicate cross-functionally with our support, development
team, and external partners for assistance with closing deals.Your
- 1-5 years experience in a SaaS Sales, quota-carrying sales
role, ideally in business intelligence, analytics, or data.
- A verifiable track record of hitting/exceeding targets for
- A persistent and positive attitude toward the role, following
up with prospects, and tracking their progress to close.
- Experience managing all aspects of a sales process - product
demonstrations, objection handling, using Salesforce, generating
quotes, negotiating contracts, and closing business.
- Possesses the right balance of self-confidence and humility to
lead as an individual contributor.
- Great listener & observer with excellent written and spoken
- Customer-centric and passionate about how customers can gain
value and insight from data.
- Able to convey technical principles in a very consultative and
- Able to help consult stakeholders at all levels on the quickly
changing data landscape.
- Possesses the aptitude to advance into a Sales Management or
Enterprise Sales role.Perks of working with us:
- Market Competitive OTE, Accelerators, and uncapped
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401k match program
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur
babies to work
- Commuter Benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Unlimited coffee, office snacks and frequent catered
- Company happy hours and fun team building activitiesFivetran is
part of an analytics data stack and the growing ecosystem of cloud
based infrastructure companies.
After a five-minute setup, the software replicates data from
applications, databases, events and files into a cloud data
The company began with a realization: for modern companies using
cloud-based software and storage, traditional ETL tools badly
underperformed, and the complicated configurations they required
often led to project failures. To streamline and accelerate
business intelligence projects, Fivetran developed automated
connectors that come with ready-to-query schemas and effortlessly
deliver data into modern, high-performant warehouses.
Keywords: Fivetran, Denver , Account Executive (Denver), Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!