Talent Acquisition Partner - Contract
Company: Sierra Nevada Corporation
Posted on: July 13, 2019
The Contract Talent Acquisition Partner will support our aggressive
hiring goals and share our high performance culture, core values,
and passion for innovation with each and every candidate. The
selected candidate will develop and deliver recruiting strategies
that ensures Sierra Nevada Corporation selects the very best
candidate while providing an exceptional candidate experience for
top technical and non-technical talent through researching and
sourcing channels and will build and sustain talent communities. As
a client-facing Contract Talent Acquisition Partner you will
partner closely with others in Talent Acquisition, HR and hiring
managers to understand the hiring need, build targeted sourcing
plans and work directly with the hiring managers' expectations
along the way.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Partner with hiring managers and other leaders to understand
business objectives, assess hiring needs, develop selection
criteria, create recruitment strategies, and manage searches
through the recruitment life cycle.
- Engage hiring managers to ensure the Talent Acquisition team
consistently achieves its goals.
- Maintain regular contact with hiring managers throughout the
recruitment process and ensures all members engaged in the hiring
process understand their roles and responsibilities in the
- Provide consultation to hiring managers for final selection of
candidates and develop offer recommendations using tools and
- Partner with other members of the Talent Acquisition team
develop and implement innovative search techniques to meet and
exceed the requirements of the business.
- Building talent pipelines for future SNC initiatives.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with SNC
hiring managers, HR business partners, 3rd party vendors, and TA
colleagues to create a partnership that yields consistent processes
- Work collaboratively with other areas of human resources to
ensure recruiting objectives are achieved.
- Assists in AAP, VETS 100, and EEO reporting.
- Assists with HR projects as required Effectively partner with
the Recruiting Coordinator team to ensure all coordination with
candidates/hiring managers run smoothly and efficiently (job
posting, candidate scheduling, job offer processing, on boarding,
- Educating the business of TA function and process as well as
communicating Service Level Agreements.
- Act independently to proactively identify problem areas
impeding the success of a search and create/implement solutions to
- Proactively drive candidate searches from kick off meeting to
candidate hire/disposition by using project management
- Act as a mentor by collaborating with others on the team
sharing best practices.
- Manage TA KPIs and share related reporting and analytics and
share insights with all stakeholders. ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled
- Other duties as assigned. COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation on all candidates,
searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting
activities to ensure OFCCP compliance.
- Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all SNC Policies,
Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external).
- Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and
responsibilities, as defined by management.
- SNC job descriptions are meant as summarizations only. They do
not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a
- Note: Ability to obtain/maintain a security clearance is
required.EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Requires a BA/BS in Related Field. Relevant work experience may
substitute for required education.
- 3+ years experience in full cycle Talent Acquisition field
required, with preference given to A&D industry
- Prior project/program management experience is preferred.
- Experience in salary negotiation and closing candidates
- Sense of urgency and prior experience working in fast paced
environment; understanding of DOD recruitment practices and
requirements a plus.
- Demonstrated consultative and solution oriented approach to
- Proven ability to collaborate with hiring managers, business
leaders and human resources to gain a deep understanding of
department culture and business strategy to ensure identified
talent is well suited to the role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; friendly,
tactful, good negotiator, ability to influence others.
- Experience with ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) applications
required. IMPORTANT NOTICE:This position requires the ability to
obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S.
Citizenship status is required as this position needs to obtain
U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be
eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial
Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of
Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process.
Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to,
allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference,
criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Sierra
Nevada Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority /
Female / Disability / Veteran, or any other protected
statuspursuant to applicable local, state or federal law, ordinance
Keywords: Sierra Nevada Corporation, Denver , Talent Acquisition Partner - Contract, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!