Electronics Assembler - 2nd shift
Company: TTM Technologies
Posted on: July 12, 2019
Perform assembly operations on electronic components and
subassemblies in accordance with company, IPC and J-standards. The
main focuses of this position are soldering and mechanical
2nd shift hours in Assembly are 3 - 11:30 PM, Mon - Fri with some
overtime as needed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble parts into repetitive and non-complex units or
subassemblies, utilizing hand tools and soldering iron.
- Will require some use of voltmeters, scales, holding fixtures,
bench tools, automated and manual soldering equipment and special
- Assembly operations are typically performed under a stereo
- Follow written/oral instructions from process engineers,
manufacturing engineers, and supervisor.
- May prepare and assemble PC boards, Perform component
preparation, Dispense / Apply adhesives , and Utilize various tools
to perform mechanical assembly.
- Inspect work to ensure that it meets all requirements.
- Comply with and support all department and corporate policies and
procedures included but not limited to Safety, Security and
- Inspect product at various stages of process.
- Create NCMR (non-conforming material review) and perform root
cause analysis as needed.
- Read, interpret and follow detailed work instructions and
- Work to develop customer relationships through collaboration,
respect, professionalism, trust and integrity.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to follow detailed written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to perform basic and routine repetitive mechanical
assembly operations on components and subassemblies using fixtures,
- Proficient use and familiarity with hand tools.
- Ability to run automatic soldering equipment.
- Ability to determine if product meets company's quality
- Must be quality oriented and know when to seek help.
- Must have excellent time management skills and ability to
- Ability to work with fine-pitch components.
- Ability to understand manufacturing documentation.
- Requires basic mechanical and good soldering skills.
- Ability to read, understand and follow assembly instructions,
including visual aids and drawings.
- May require limited soldering skills under magnification.
- Excellent hand/eye coordination.
- Ability to use (hold, lift, maneuver, etc.) hand tools and power
- Ability to maneuver tiny objects such as screws, wires, etc.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Ability to safely lift up to 20 lbs.
Ability to sit and work at a PC intermittently throughout the
Majority of day spent seated.
Ability to work shift work.
Experience: 1 - 5 years of solder/complex assembly experience.
J-standard certification (preferred). 1PC-610 certification
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all
applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not
limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the
manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products
and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US
Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual origination,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: TTM Technologies, Denver , Electronics Assembler - 2nd shift, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!