Heavy Equipment Operators
Company: GLH Construction,GLH Construction
Posted on: July 12, 2019
Heavy Equipment Operators - Concrete/Asphalt/Subgrade Prep GLH
Construction is seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator with 3-5 years
experience specializing in Concrete, Asphalt, Subgrade Prep &
Dirtwork. Experience should include operating Motor Grader,
Scraper, Loader, Backhoe, Trackhoe, Landscape Tractor, Bob Cat,
Mini Excavator, etc. Ability to read grade stakes & blue prints a
plus. Duties and Responsibilities of a Heavy Equipment Operator:
- Provide support to successful completion of construction and
- Operate all heavy equipment like cranes, earth movers,
bulldozers, front-end loaders, and other related equipment.
- Operate the equipment in the right direction and angles to
prevent accidents and damage of property.
- Ensure and manage the machines or equipment in a safe and
- Perform periodical safety, maintenance or servicing checks to
ensure proper functioning of the equipment.
- Perform minor repair works during functioning problems
- Inform and advise the management or repairmen for major repairs
- Drive and control the equipment
- Perform road work, excavation work, lifting work, etc.
- Respond to signals and directions by the staff and work in
coordination with them
- Maintain proper coordination and cooperation with the road and
transport system while driving/working, so that the normal
activities are not disrupted.
- Operate the equipment manually and also through the use of
electronic or technical methods of operation.
- Work in adherence to safe practices, procedures, work site or
- Maintain a database in the computer to record daily activities,
inventory chart, etc.
- Report to the senior operation manager
- Perform other duties, as and when assigned Wage based on
experience. GLH Construction offers Medical/Dental Packages within
60 Days, 401K, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays. Must
have valid Colorado Driver License and pass required drug screen.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal
treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical
or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
Keywords: GLH Construction,GLH Construction, Denver , Heavy Equipment Operators, Other , Windsor, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!