Builder Loan Originator
Company: CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc
Posted on: June 14, 2019
As a CrossCountry Mortgage Inc. Mortgage Loan Originator ("MLO"),
you will assume full responsibility to guide new CCM purchasers
through the loan process from pre-qualification, application, loan
approval, and loan closing.
You will prequalify prospective buyers, review financing options,
and assist credit challenged purchasers, as needed. You will serve
as the primary point of contact for home buyers throughout the
financing process for your assigned communities. Establishing and
maintaining a partnership with the sales team is vital to the
success of the MLO in this role. Strong interpersonal and
communication skills, coupled with product knowledge and a sense of
urgency are all requisites for the role. Ability to communicate
clearly and effectively; both verbally and in writing, across a
variety of audiences is essential. Minimum of 2++ years MLO
experience a must, builder background preferred and strong purchase
product knowledge around conventional, FHA and VA financing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Spend adequate time in builder communities earning the business
by reaching out to 100% of the customers.
- Provide weekend support in builder communities and grand
- Make presentations on loan products in Sales Meetings and with
Sales staff in builder communities.
- Represent CCM in a professional manner at all times.
Initial Loan Application:
- Daily focus and discipline around reaching out to 100% of CCM
prospects and securing a complete loan application within 7 days of
- Review all documentation provided by borrower, check for
accuracy and address any discrepancies.
- Submit complete and accurate loan files at all times.
- Daily Pipeline Management (pre-qualification to funding).
- Regular status of the progress on the loan through
collaboration with the Fulfillment Center.
- Quality Control - be familiar and comply with all CCM policies
- Frequent customer contact on pipeline.
- A minimum of 2 years of builder sales origination experience
and/or established contacts/relationships with the purchase
- Thorough knowledge of all mortgage products and programs
- NMLS License Required under the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 ("SAFE
- Good knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy,
underwriting, procedures, documentation and systems
- Experience proactively soliciting new business
- Good analytical skills necessary to evaluate credit requests
and determine trends in a given market place
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and the
ability to work with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse
- Proficient in standardized software applications, including
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* NOTE: This position requires compliance with the SAFE Act and
state licensing requirements. Licensing requirements can include,
but are not limited to, satisfactory completion of background
checks, fingerprinting, credit reports, testing, and continuing
education. This is in addition to what CCM requires upon hire.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to
understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level
of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job
description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of
qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or
working conditions associated with the position.
Keywords: CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc, Denver , Builder Loan Originator, Other , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!