Service Delivery Coordinator
Company: Zayo Group
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications
infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth
connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world s
leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline
carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and
professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides
customers with flexible solutions and self-service through
Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing
The zColo Service Delivery Coordinator is the primary liaison
between the company s internal field, engineering teams and an end
customer for a particular service installation. The position
involves heavy levels of internal and customer facing
communication. The primary objectives are providing excellent
customer service and working with internal and external
stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery in accordance with customer
and company expectations.
* Manage zColo orders through entire delivery process. (Customer
Signature to Billing)
* Proactively manage milestones and communications with zColo
Customers throughout the delivery and post-delivery process.
* Drive local market operation PMs for the timely delivery of key
elements for project implementation including designs, vendor
quotes, equipment delivery and installations
* Handle and resolve customer problems that are escalated for
* Organize and coordinate all internal organizations for the timely
and accurate implementation of large, complex projects.
* Ability to maintain project management tools by using database
management and leveraging Salesforce and Salesforce s Analytic
* Interface directly with customers to communicate implementation
schedule, on-going project status, issues and responses to
questions. The communication vehicle will be via face-to-face
meetings, email, and/or conference calls at regularly scheduled
* Provide post installation support services, trouble ticket
resolution, and effective communication with internal
* Other duties as needed or assigned.
* Daily tracking/chatter follow-ups on order delivery.
* Daily/Weekly e-mails and/or calls with customers.
* Daily work with product team and local field teams to ensure
cross-connects are ordered and completed in a timely manner.
* Attend customer final turn up calls as requested.
* Tracking and identifying vendor delays.
* Daily follow ups with all involved in delivery of service for
customer orders (SE, SBC, Internal Teams, and Provisioning)
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent Project Management experience
* 2+ years telecom/colocation experience preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Effective time management skills
* Ability/willingness to operate in a fast-paced, demanding
* Desire to grow within the company
* Analytical/critical thinking ability
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel and
* Computer acumen
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k),
disability and life insurance
* Fitness membership discounts
* Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran
EEO IS THE LAW Zayo invites any applicant and/or employee to review
the Company s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is
available for inspection upon request by emailing our People Ops
Keywords: Zayo Group, Denver , Service Delivery Coordinator, Other , Westminster, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!