TA Project Coordinator
Company: Horizontal Integration
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Description Description of Service Support Talent Acquisition (TA) department with career fair logistics planning, sourcing candidates, SharePoint projects, general recruiting support and other special projects as identified. What you'll do:
- Provide project coordination assistance to the Talent Acquisition Department.
- Handle logistics planning for a variety of hiring events and career fairs.
- Coordinate various TA projects in SharePoint.
- Utilize a variety of sourcing strategies to pipeline a diverse pool of candidates for each job opportunity, including a variety of electronic media and social networking.
- Represent client at local and national career fairs including college, military, diversity and clearance events.
- Effectively interface with Ball Aerospace management and employees; communicate and interpret established policies, procedures, practices, programs and laws.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary. What you'll need:
- BS/BA degree in a related field.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e. Master's Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- DoD experience preferred.
- Prior recruiting experience within a technical organization is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- A sense of urgency to help fill the job positions with the qualified candidates.
- Knowledge of all applicable laws, regulations and procedures.
- Ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality.
- Business acumen and quality decision making.
- Good computer skills and SharePoint experience is required.
- Experience utilizing a resume database is preferred
- Ability to source and develop a broad, diverse pool of qualified candidates for a variety of positions.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to document processes and develop checklists of processes.
- Ability to travel is required. Working Conditions:
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED
#High #LI-BW1,#LI-RH1 Horizontal Integration is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal Integration will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact . All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
Keywords: Horizontal Integration, Denver , TA Project Coordinator, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!