Sensitizing Manufacturing Operator
Company: Carestream Health
Posted on: December 8, 2018
28-Nov-2018Sensitizing Manufacturing OperatorManufacturingUnited States US US - CO - Windsor Carestream Health's manufacturing facility in Windsor Colorado is one of the world's leading producers of imaging media. The facility generates a wide range of products to suit customer's various applications. Products manufactured are used by customers in Medical, Dental, Non-Destructive Testing, Advanced Materials, Contract Manufacturing and Photographic markets.
Why work for Carestream?
We are looking for career minded manufacturing operators.
We offer a competitive employment package including benefits to fit the needs of today's individuals and families.
Our benefits start your very first day of employment with us and include traditional plans, such as medical, dental, life insurance, and vacation, as well as work-life programs to help you balance work and personal responsibilities:
- Dental Benefits
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Medical Benefits
- Sick Paid Time Off
- Pay for Performance
- Prescription Drug Benefits
- 401K with strong company match program
- Vacation Time
- Work & Life Programs
- Perform multiple functions in a manufacturing environment.
- Work with chemicals; may mix chemicals; work could be in a wet environment.
- Operator manufacturing equipment/machinery.
- Machine, equipment and work area cleaning.
- Work is protocol and machine paced.
- Rotating shifts and may need to work overtime based on business needs.
- Strict Adherence to procedures, attention to detail and accurate/error free work.
- Knowledge and strict adherence to safety procedures.
- Strong emphasis on quality, keeping area/equip clean.
- Basic reading, writing, math, metric system, computer skills and ability to use measurements accurately.
- Read job-related material and write effectively.
- Good interpersonal skills, and good communication skills - listen for understanding, express oneself clearly.
- Good oral and written communications.
- Must have a strong desire to understand and meet customer needs.
- Must be organized, good time management skills and self-motivated.
- Must have good decision making skills, troubleshooting skills, and able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Adhere to all safety and EHS procedures.
Minimum Required Skills
High School Diploma or GED
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn detailed processes
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Essential Functions:
--- Repetitive Tasks (cycle time
Business Unit: Medical Film & Printing Solutions
Minimum Education Level: High School Graduate or GED
Position Type: Regular
Does this position have direct reports? No
Expected Extent of Travel: None
Company-Sponsored Relocation: No
Company-Sponsored Immigration: No
Req ID: 9811BR
Carestream, and its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Toxic or caustic chemicals, Work near moving mechanical parts
Balancing, Carrying, Climbing Ladders and Stairs, Color Vision, Confined space work, Depth Perception, Handling, Hearing, Lifting, Pulling, Pushing, Reaching, Repetitive Motion, Seeing, Sitting, Speaking, Standing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Walking PI105884020
Keywords: Carestream Health, Denver , Sensitizing Manufacturing Operator, Other , Windsor, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!