Quality Assurance Associate
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 9, 2018
Quality Assurance Associate -Temporary 3 month position (Salary Range 30-40 per hour)
- Conducts reviews of a variety of GMP documents i.e. protocols, batch records, and reports.
- Interface with contractors and partners to resolve product quality defects.
- Drives continuous improvement for products/processes with contractors through application of quality tools, supports FMEAs and specification reviews.
- Facilitates problem-solving root cause analysis and CAPA.
- Helps drive CAPA investigations to closure internally and at manufacturers.
- Conduct quality process inspections and/or documentation review to support product dispositions and actions.
- Perform support investigations for customer complaints, recurring NCR s, audit non-conformances, and other investigations using problem solving methodology.
- Perform duties in accordance with quality system to support and resolve quality concerns.
- Review or perform data analysis in confirmation of executed protocol results.
- Write/revise standard operating procedures including the development of training materials under direction of site quality subject matter experts.
- Compile trend data, process capability data other quality metrics in order to proactively propose specification or process changes.
- Present findings and recommendations to Quality Management team.
- Work in a professional and collaborative manner with coworkers, suppliers and partners.
Minimum of Bachelor s degree in a scientific e.g. biology, chemistry, pharmacy , engineering or relevant field of study; or equivalent combination of training and experience in a GxP regulated industry. Minimum 5 years of GxP experience in a regulated industry.
Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast paced environment
Demonstrated analytical and logic skills with a focus on fact-based decision making and problem-solving
Strong collaboration and written/verbal communications skills.
With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds highest-regarded scientific organizations
providing you with opportunities to work on todays most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits youll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your careerconnect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Denver , Quality Assurance Associate, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!