Credit Risk Review Officer
Company: ANB Bank
Posted on: March 12, 2018
Job DescriptionJOB POSTINGANB Bank hires and rewards great people who are passionate about customers. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package for the following position. Benefits package includes, but is not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Provided Life and AD&D Insurance, Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability, a Company Match 401(k) Plan, and Paid Vacation and Sick Time. ANB Bank is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment. The Bank is continually trying to improve recruitment, employment, development and promotional opportunities for its employees. Our selection decisions are based on job-related factors and not on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. POSITION: Credit Risk Review OfficerLOCATION: Cherry Creek REPORTS TO: Credit Risk Review Manager SUMMARYConduct activities related to the company’s loan review process to minimize losses and ensure company lending practices conform to established policy. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct ongoing credit risk assessments for all Sturm banks. This includes, but is not limited to, reviewing credit files for risk assessment, proper documentation, and quality of officer analysis and underwriting.
- Review and assess the following credit processes at individual banks:
- Risk rating effectiveness
- Policy compliance
- Compliance with underwriting standards
- Credit monitoring
- Credit analysis and presentation
- Loan structure
- Problem loan administration
- Legal credit file documentation
- Credit file quality
- Compliance with regulatory guidelines § Follow-up as necessary on outstanding concerns identified at credit risk reviews to ensure management is addressing identified problems and correcting issues of concern.§ Act as the lead credit review officer at various banks as assigned, which entails planning the review, preparing a written report summarizing review findings, and conducting both the exit and board meetings with management and the board.§ Consult SFG executive management, as requested, regarding credit risk issues and concerns.§ Consult Credit Risk Review manager on problem loan issues and ALLL impact after reviewing various banks’ loan status reports.§ Determine and support the adequacy of individual bank’s Allowance for Loan and Lease (ALLL) loss balance during each on-site review, and assess the adequacy of management’s ALLL analysis when RIC (reviewer in charge).§ Research and consult the Sturm banks on issues/questions relating to credit risk and administration.§ Provide credit review information, as necessary and appropriate, to regulators and auditors.§ Act in a primary role in training junior-level analysts in conducting loan reviews.§ Assist Credit Risk Review Manager with other duties and responsibilities, as assigned. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEMinimum of 7-10 years loan review experience, credit analysis, compliance, commercial lending or related experience required; proven level of highly developed skills in relationship building; ability to manage and mentor lower level loan review officers. Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Minorities/Female/Disabled/VeteranCompany DescriptionANB Bank is a bank like no other with the strength, talent, commitment and security to fulfill our business and personal customers’ financial needs. Whether it's deposit services, loans or investment management & trust services, ANB customers will experience:•Creative and flexible solutions to satisfy customers’ financial needs•A bank that continues to be recognized for its financial strength and sound banking practices keeping customers’ deposits safe•Lending limits large enough to support each customer’s growth•A team of outstanding local bankers that know and care about customers’ business•Customizable banking products and enhanced technology to make life easier•The delivery of personalized, one-on-one service•And, every day, a commitment to invest in the Bank’s customers and its communities!ANB has 30 banking centers located in Colorado, Wyoming and the Kansas City metro area. Its parent company, Sturm Financial Group, Inc. is headquartered in Denver, Colorado and has financial strength embodied in $2.5 billion in assets and ranks in the top 6% of banks nationwide by size. The Bank is a true community bank with an unwavering commitment to excellence, helping each of its communities prosper through investment, sponsorship, philanthropy, and employee volunteerism. It is a passion ANB has for banking that makes the difference.
Keywords: ANB Bank, Denver, Credit Risk Review Officer, Other, Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!