Infrastructure Service Lead (ISL) - Midshift Weekends
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Description Leidos is seeking a System Administrator to support
a large enterprise IT contract for the DOD. The individual will
conduct real-time monitoring of the health and status of enterprise
services, coordinate with respective service lanes for outage
resolution and track outage and changes to the environment through
to completion. The individual will leverage their prior experience
and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to assist with triage and
determining impact for any service disruptions noted through
monitoring or via direct communication with Service Desk personnel,
mission centers, and government leadership. This individual will
work in a team environment to ensure mission needs are met and
ensure functionality of capabilities for customers.This role
requires an individual that is technical, customer oriented and
familiar with using desktop software applications such as web
browsing and client software, and IT Service Management software.
This individual should be detail oriented in order to capture
customer inquiries appropriately. Role requires excellent oral and
written communication skills. This role is responsible for
interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and
problems. Duties include examining highly complex customer problems
and suggesting and implementing appropriate corrective action to
initiate a repair or return, troubleshoot in Windows, Macintosh,
and UNIX desktop operating systems (think or virtualized clients)
imaging, desktop applications, user profiles, and general system
problems. This role analyzes recurring problems and initiates
solutions for preventing reoccurrence. Individuals in this role may
be required to remotely log into the end users' endpoint (desktops
and/or servers) in order to perform technical software
configuration, rebooting, and other remedial actions. This position
is for Mid-Shift weekends 12 hours from 1800 to 0600 Saturday and
Sunday night. Will also work Mids 2 days during the week from 2200
to 0600 (we are flexible as to which days.)Primary
- Experience with interacting with customers to handle service
inquiries and problems.
- Provide support implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance
of IT systems. Rapidly distinguish isolated user problems from
enterprise-wide application/system problems.
- Coordinate with customers and stakeholders to collect data,
conduct analysis, develop, and implement solutions associated with
incident tickets and requirements.
- Develop solutions to complex technical issues.
- Provide follow-up reports (technical findings, feedback,
resolution steps taken) for root cause analysis, engineering
technical assessment and process improvement initiatives.
- Support customer requirements in a 24/7/365 environment on a
night shift schedule.
- Update operations and maintenance documentation for 24/7/365
personnel. Basic Qualifications:
- Foundation of knowledge around AWS cloud services and the cloud
- Experience with Tier 2 system administration
- Experience with Scripting/Automation
- Experience troubleshooting issues in a growing environment
- Experience with log reviews, incident analysis, and
identification of issue trends
- Experience with server patch management methodologies
- Time management skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Track record of working effectively within a team, and support
to peers toward improved processes and results
- Experience with support ticket management systems
- Must be able to work a night shift
- Candidate must, at a minimum, meet DoD 8570.11- IAT Level II
certification requirements (currently Security+ CE, CCNA-Security,
GSEC, or SSCP)Education:
- Bachelor's degree with 2 or more years of relevant
- Four additional years of related experience can be used in lieu
of Bachelor's degree.Security Clearance:
- TS/SCI with polygraph is required for this position or TS/SCI
and willingness to get a poly.
- US Citizenship is required due to the nature of the government
contracts that we support. Pay Range: Pay Range $54,600.00 -
$98,700.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Denver , Infrastructure Service Lead (ISL) - Midshift Weekends, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!