Commercial Lines Producer
Company: IMA Financial Group
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Commercial Lines Producer
US-CO-Denver - US-KS-Overland Park
What You'll Do
Essential job responsibilities
include but are not limited to:
- Supports and demonstrates IMA's core values
- Values and understands the importance of diversity, equity, and
inclusion among all IMA associates.
- Prospect and qualify new accounts which meet the IMA Select
- Identify target audience and build a pipeline of prospects and
centers of influence which meet that criteria.
- Gather and organize appropriate information required to prepare
marketing submission to insurance carriers.
- Enter key information into and update the Agency CRM throughout
the sales process.
- Using a consultative sales approach, lead and conduct proposals
for successful small, mid-size and emerging businesses.
- Develop referral source partners through networking, business
professional service providers, community involvement, etc.
- Become a visible leader in an industry and actively participate
in industry associations, organizations, boards and charities as
- Responsible for the overall growth of your book of business
through new and existing client relationships.
- Develops and maintains an effective network within the industry
and business community.
- Develop an annual business plan to meet the established premium
and revenue goals as established with your market leader.
- Develop yourself as a trusted advisor to educate and advise
clients and prospects.
- Identify and coordinate cross selling opportunities within
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner that represents IMA
and IMA Select in the community.
You Should Have:
Required Experience and Skills: include but are not limited to:
- 2 - 5 years of insurance or sales related experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills for sales presentation and
client relationship building
- Self-driven and with a strong motivation to succeed
- Willingness and aptitude to learn the business and become
knowledgeable in business insurance and your target
- Confident self-starter who works well independently This Job
Description is not a complete statement of all duties and
responsibilities comprising this position. The IMA Financial Group,
Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In
addition to federal law requirements, The IMA Financial Group, Inc.
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities.
Compensation & Benefits
Being a part of IMA has its benefits. When you become part of the
IMA family, you become eligible to take part in our valuable
benefits and rewards package designed to benefit you, your family,
and your life. Our plans are cost-effective, convenient and provide
progressive ways for staying healthy, protecting loved ones,
pursuing financial security and living a full and balanced life.
This role is eligible for the following:
Stock Purchase, Medical Plans, Prescription Drugs, Dental, Vision,
Family Assistance Program, FSA, HSA, Pre-Tax Parking Plan, 401(k),
Life/AD&D, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Long
Term Care, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Business
Travel Accident, Identity Theft, Paid Holidays, Sabbatical, Gift
Matching, Health Club Reimbursement, Personal and Professional
Development. In addition to our robust benefits package, the hiring
range for this position is $50,000 - $125,000 base salary, plus
production commissions (this role will eventually transition to
full commission). While this is the targeted range, final offer
amounts will depend on a variety of factors, including the
candidate's geographic location, prior relevant experience, and
their knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Why Join IMA?
We've built a reputation for putting our associates first What if
we told you that you could be an integral part of an
entrepreneurial, expanding company, develop lasting relationships,
earn competitive benefits, plus claim part ownership? It's this
unique ownership business model that makes working at IMA so
appealing. We work in teams. We sell in teams. We win and prosper
as a team We provide support systems and resources that enable each
of our associates to focus on what they do best. And as an
independent company based in the Midwest, we're big enough to write
business all over the world and small enough to implement your
We are recognized nationally as a leader in our industry.
- 2020-2023 Business Insurance Magazine Best Places to Work in
- 2023 Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces
- 2023 Denver Business Journal's Best Places to Work
- 2022-2023 Connecticut Top Work Places
- 2021-2023 Inc. 5000's List of Fastest Growing Companies
- 2019-2022 Civic 50 Colorado Honoree Recognizing 50 Most
- 2022-2023 Kansas City Business Journal's Best Places to
- 2021-2023 Los Angeles Business Journal's Best Places to
- 2021-2023 The Salt Lake City Tribune Top Work Places
- 2021-2022 Puget Sound Business Journal's Washington's Best
- 2021-2022 Wichita Business Journal's Best Places to Work, #1 in
- 2021 Dallas Business Journal's Best Places to Work
- 2021 Alaska Journal of Commerce's Best Workplaces in
- 2021 Wichita Business Journal's Fastest Growing Companies
Keywords: IMA Financial Group, Denver , Commercial Lines Producer, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!