Company: Colorado Coalition for the Homeless
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Denver, CO, USA
Friday, August 11, 2023
The mission of the Colorado Coalition for the Homeless is to work
collaboratively toward the prevention of homelessness and the
creation of lasting solutions for homeless and at-risk families,
children, and individuals throughout Colorado. The Coalition
advocates for and provides a continuum of housing and a variety of
services to improve the health, well-being, and stability of those
The Colorado Coalition for the Homeless seeks aGroundskeeperto
maintain the cleanliness of the exterior and interior of the
buildings, garages, bathrooms, elevators, trash dumpsters and
common spaces for Renaissance CCH Property Management locations, as
well as assist maintenance when assistance is required. This
position is located at various CCH locations in the Denver metro
area and will be assigned based on current business needs. This
position reports to the Property Manager.
In addition to the unique challenges and extraordinary rewards of
our work, eligible Coalition employees enjoy a rich benefits
- Health insurance coverage on the first day of employment:
full-time employees contribute only 1% of their earnings for their
own health coverage and no more than 4% of their earnings for
coverage of eligible dependents. We're proud to offer same- and
opposite-sex domestic partner coverage;
- Dental, vision, and flexible spending/dependent care/public
- Free basic life insurance and long-term disability
- Dollar-for-dollar retirement plan matching contributions up to
5% of earnings;
- Extensive paid time-off, including 8 holidays, 12 days of sick
leave, and three weeks of vacation for new full-time employees in
their first full year.
Essential Job Functions
- Uses and maintains tools, equipment, and chemicals for general
- Uses and maintains closets and storage space for tools,
equipment and chemicals.
- Keeps rest rooms, sanitary, and free of trash and
- Keeps interior and exterior of buildings, garages and alleys
free of trash and debris.
- Keeps parking lots clear of trash, debris and weeds
- Ensures high-use areas are routinely disinfected, sanitized,
and clean overall
- Performs other duties as assigned, including assisting at other
RPMC locations upon Manager request.
Employee must be able to perform essential job functions with or
without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat
to safety or health of self or others. To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
function satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Previous relevant experience required.
WHERE A CANDIDATE IS PLACED IN THE COMPENSATION RANGE DEPENDS ON
TOTAL RELEVENT YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
The Colorado Coalition for the Homeless is committed to delivering
services, making employment-related decisions, selecting
volunteers, and selecting vendors without regard to age over 40,
race, sex, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry,
disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, medical
condition related to pregnancy, military status, or any other
applicable status protected by law.
Min Hiring Rate
Max Hiring Rate
- Denver, CO, USA
Share this job:
Keywords: Colorado Coalition for the Homeless, Denver , Groundskeeper, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!