Company: Fidelity Investments
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your
next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently
sourcing for an Desktop Support Technician to work in Fidelity's
Enterprise Infrastructure Group in Greenwood Village, CO!
This position will provide end-user technology support for the
Fidelity locations in Texas. It includes supporting technology such
as computers, monitors, printers, phones, accessories and
audio/visual equipment. The majority of the job will be desktop
support and handling items that can't be resolved remotely.
Troubleshooting includes, but not limited to, Microsoft Operating
Systems, MS Office applications, along with many other external and
internally built applications. Having experience working in large
environments and building and deploying desktops on a large scale
- Computer Builds - maintain a supply of computers loaded with
our base image
- Computer Deployments - deploy computers to our end-users and
ensure all applications and data is transferred to the new
- Support critical Service Level Agreements with timely and
accurate execution of support requests via our ticketing and
- Following guidelines to reporting and escalation
- Interfacing closely with other regional technical support teams
and operations groups to ensure successful completion of customer
requests and projects.
- Working in conjunction with technical and non-technical
personnel to optimally navigate the requests.
- Special assignments and other work related duties as the need
arises by management.
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree and/or 2-3 years knowledge of computer
hardware and operating systems
- A+ certification is a plus
Skills and Knowledge:
- Broad knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Client
- Ability to excel in a change controlled environment.
- Outstanding analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work optimally with client and other
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking protocols.
- Ability to think independently to meet goals based on
- A self-starter with good written and verbal communications
skills, along with the ability to pre-plan, coordinate, prioritize,
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider
for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified
global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome
individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer
service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional
and investor center locations. If you would like to experience
Fidelity's supportive and collaborative culture while expanding
your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a
role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at--.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and
retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of
inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with
disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application
or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation,
please contact our HR team at .
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of
everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year
history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to
strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people
invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and
non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees.
And we provide institutions and independent advisors with
investment and technology solutions to help invest their own
clients' money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal
Keywords: Fidelity Investments, Denver , Service Desk, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!