IT Support Specialist
Company: Ware Malcomb
Posted on: September 17, 2023
The IT Support Specialist II is responsible for supporting our
end users in the local office and other offices in the region, as
assigned by IT leadership. This support role has the primary
responsibility of troubleshooting and/or triaging tickets from WM
team members onsite and remote, and also functions as a mid-level
escalation point for various technologies. Essential Duties:
- This is a mid-level IT support role that serve as an escalation
resource of the helpdesk team.
- Work hours are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, local time; afterhours work
as-needed to complete open tasks.
- Provide excellent customer service through effective
communication and active engagement.
- Resolve IT requests within established Service Level Agreements
- As needed, escalate IT issues to senior-level technicians,
infrastructure team or IT management.
- Manage own help desk system queue to ensure timely response and
- Assist other team members to help balance the IT workload.
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the IT
team and end users. Additional Responsibilities:
- Effective assignment and recovery of IT assets in the assigned
- Maintain accurate inventory of all hardware and software.
- Anticipate the unique needs of each office by engaging with its
- Be continuously alert and responsive to the ever-evolving needs
of the staff in the region.
- Active contributor of technical solutions and
- Able to support a minimum of 3 offices with over 100 employees
- Assist efforts involving office buildouts, expansions or
- Knowledge of infrastructure and cybersecurity
- Complete assignments as assigned by the Director of IT,
Principal of IT or Ware Malcomb leadership.
- Participate in after-hours work, and travel to various work
sites, as needed.
- Able to safely lift or carry equipment weighing up to 25 lbs.
and reach for overhead items. Established in 1972, Ware Malcomb is
a contemporary and expanding full service design firm providing
professional architecture, planning, interior design, civil
engineering, branding and building measurement services to
corporate, commercial/residential developer and
public/institutional clients throughout the world.With office
locations throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Brazil,
the firm specializes in the design of commercial office, corporate,
industrial, science & technology, healthcare, retail, auto,
public/institutional facilities and renovation projects.Ware
Malcomb offers the best of both worlds - a small-office, supportive
and nurturing work environment with large company resources and
support - providingan amazing opportunity for professional growth.
Ware Malcomb offers a wellness-focused company culture, competitive
salary and overall benefits package.Ware Malcomb is recognized as
an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private company and a Hot Firm and
Best Firm to Work For by Zweig Group!
Keywords: Ware Malcomb, Denver , IT Support Specialist, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!