Client Services Part-Time Internship
Company: Charles Schwab
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Position Type: Intern (Trainee)
At Schwab, you're empowered to make an impact on your career. Here,
innovative thought meets creative problem solving, helping us
"challenge the status quo" and transform the finance industry
Are you looking for a meaningful part-time internship that
professionally develops students like yourself? If so, the Aspiring
Talent Academy is the right opportunity for you. The Academy is
part of our Client Service department and teaches the C.A.R.E.E.R.S
curriculum - Collaboration, Academic, Real-world Education &
Experience, Roundtables & Shadowing. Key features of the program
are team building activities, assisting clients by answering
inbound calls, personal development resources, participating in a
simulated trading competition using our internal trading platform,
and a final presentation to internal stakeholders.
The Aspiring Talent Academy aligns with individuals who are
passionate about providing excellent customer service, receiving
sophisticated training on the financial industry, learning about
emotional intelligence, and collaborating with peers.
The compensation for this position is $20.00/hour.
What you have
Early Talent are the future leaders of Charles Schwab, so come join
Schwab to see the difference you can make.
- Enrolled in a university program anticipated to graduate
between May 2024 - December 2024
- Ability to work on-site in Lonetree, CO
- Ability to work 20 hours on-site at one of the Schwab service
center locations the following times:
- Monday - 8am to 4:30pm
- Wednesday - 8am to 4:30pm
- Friday - 8am to 12pm Preferred qualifications:
- Engaging presence with the courage to ask "why"
- A strong desire to learn about the Financial Services Industry
and grow your career within it
- Embraces a client centric approach while helping investors with
their wealth management needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with
attention to detail
- Has a resourceful, strategic, and optimistic mentality
- Openness to collaboration
- Capable of performing in a fast-paced and changing
Keywords: Charles Schwab, Denver , Client Services Part-Time Internship, Other , Evergreen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!