Traveling Constructiion Superintendent
Company: ESI Construction
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Our Superintendent leads the Project Team with Subcontractor
Supervision, Safety, Quality Control, Utility Coordination, Daily
Field Supervision, City Official Coordination, and Material
Deliveries. Responsible for achieving project milestones and
monitoring subcontractor resources. Works directly with Project
Manager and Assistant Project Manager to coordinate and direct all
field activities of the project as well as work directly with the
owner, architect an engineers.Project experience specific to
-Retail or open store remodels is ideal. Open to working nights if
necessary.Supervision Skills/Duties -
- Directly oversee 2-5 Foremen and associated trade workers.
- Supports the Foreman position to maximize safety, quality, and
- Quality Control - Communicate quality expectations to
subordinates, maintains QC documents/program.
- Document Control - Comprehensive knowledge of construction
plans and specifications, assures work is being built from the
- Working knowledge of Labor Law and Agency Compliance.
- Contract Knowledge - Prime contract and subcontracts/purchase
- Subcontractor Management/Schedule Communication.
- Attend project progress meetings, communicate with and make
commitments to the client.
- Develop and communicate 30 day schedule/planner.
- Labor budget tracking and development.
- Equipment fleet management.
- Rental management.
- New hire interviews and recruiting.
- Assist in the development of and participate in employee
- Ability to utilize total station.
- Fill in for Foreman during absence.Safety Training/Duties -
- Communicates expectations and enforces policies, completes and
submits records, develops/modifies JHA's for the project, provides
JHA training at appropriate stages of the project.
- Identifies needs for training and communicates with Safety Team
to ensure training is completed prior to reaching the stage of work
that training will be required for.
- Complete work area inspections.
- Conduct weekly safety meetings with subcontractors and foremen.
- OSHA 30
- Have the knowledge in order to operate Fork/Boom/Scissor Lift.
- Know the necessary information for Fall Protection.
- Rigging and signaling.
- First Aid, CPR, and Respirator Training.Technical Skills -
- Trade level 2 in one or more trades.
- Comprehensive understanding of plans, specifications, and mix
designs. Including structural/architectural/civil drawings.
Provides training and assistance to subordinates regarding plans
- Working knowledge of ACI, CRSI, PTI, and other trade standards
including appropriate certifications.
- Computer Skills - Email, Daily Reports, Timecards, Microsoft
Office, Scheduling Software.
- ACI Flatwork Finisher or Technician certification.
- ACI Tilt Up Supervisor or Technician.
- ACI 301 Material Testing Grade 1.
- Develop and implement crane pick plans.Physical requirements -
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- A Superintendent will need to stand, walk, talk, and hear. Will
need to sit; use hands, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms;
need to climb or balance.
- This position requires the frequent operation of a motor
- It is important for this position to be able to lift and or
move materials and tools, and should not exceed lifting more than
50lbs. These duties may vary and are not required to be performed
- Performance of this job requires close vision and distance
vision.ESI maintains a drug-free workplace. Post-offer applicants
and employees are subject to drug screening as a condition of
employment.ESI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.Job Type:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurancePowered by JazzHR
Keywords: ESI Construction, Denver , Traveling Constructiion Superintendent, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...