Company: STS Technical Services
Posted on: May 28, 2023
is hiring -in . Hiring Note: All candidates must currently be
authorized to work in the United States. Position Summary: STS Line
Maintenance is looking for highly motivated -Aircraft Maintenance
Professionals to -help us grow our -line maintenance station in
Denver, CO (DEN). - The A&P mechanics support -the daily needs
of the maintenance operations for our customers and ensures an
outstanding experience by providing top-level service. - -These
positions will offer a starting pay rate between $37 -and $48
depending on previous experience and training. STS Line Maintenance
is one of the largest line maintenance support providers in the
United States, and we pride ourselves in providing high quality and
reliable aircraft maintenance support -throughout our extensive,
rapid-response, nation-wide network. Job Duties:
- This position reports directly to the Line Maintenance Station
Manager and Station Leads. Candidate will work in close partnership
with the field airlines, flight crew and other Aircraft Maintenance
- The candidate will ensure aircraft are maintained to
airworthiness standards prescribed by applicable regulations,
airworthiness directives, company policies and best practices.
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot, adjust and repair different
transport category aircraft airframes and engines using hand tools
and test equipment.
- Maintain the highest level of quality and integrity.
- Adjust, repair or replace defective components based on
analysis of test results while following maintenance manuals,
schematics, handbooks and other technical documentation.
- Use precision instruments and equipment to measure parts for
wear and repair or replace as required.
- Other duties as may be deemed necessary.
- Able to work outdoors and in inclement weather as
- Work will be performed on various Commercial and Large Regional
aircraft, including but not limited to the Airbus A320, CRJ, and
Embraer 170. Qualifications:
- Must hold a current and valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant
certifications -(A&P) with no history of infractions.
- Recent A&P experience on turbine powered aircraft
considered a plus.
- Work performed will include all aspects of line maintenance on
the A320 family, 737,757, 767, Embraer 170/190, CRJ
- Own set of standard line maintenance tools (calibrated &
specialty tooling will be provided).
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude while being able to
perform your job with minimal supervision.
- With or without accommodations, employees must be able to work
standing, climb ladders and stairs and must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass background check as well as drug & alcohol
test. In addition, he / she must be able to obtain customs & border
- Must have basic-to-mid-level computer & organizational
- Experience working under a FAA approved Part 145 repair station
or Part 135 experience is highly desired.
- Must be able to read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals
and specifications to determine feasibility and method of
repairing, or replacing, malfunctioning and/or damaged
- Ability to work with little supervision while being able to
trouble shoot and repair systems on aircraft airframes and
engine(s). This includes electrical, mechanical and hydraulic.
- Versatility and flexibility will be important as the schedule
could include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Superior customer focus, communication skills, and work ethic
with a commitment to excellence. Rate of Pay:
- Rate of pay is determined by previous experience and formal
training, and will range between $37-$48 -DOE
- Yearly raises are available upon evaluation. Benefits:
- Full Time: PTO, Health Insurance, 401K. -No Benefits for Part
Time. About STS Line Maintenance: STS Line Maintenance operates 41
line maintenance stations throughout the United States, Bahamas,
United Kingdom and France. At each of these stations, our team(s)
offer a full range of support services, FAA / DER engineering
assistance, AOG response teams and enhanced reliability through
rapid response times. Skilled mechanics stand ready to handle RON
maintenance, turnaround checks, non-routine discrepancy reports and
ground equipment maintenance via scheduled or on-call action. To
learn more about STS Line Maintenance and what makes it the company
with ???Solutions to Keep You Flying,??? please visit - or call
1-800-359-4787 ext. 9176. #Talent
Keywords: STS Technical Services, Denver , A&P Mechanics, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...