Senior Talent Acquisition Partner Denver, Colorado Regular Full-Time
Company: RES Group
Posted on: May 27, 2023
We are committed to building a workplace where everyone feels
heard and respected, and extending our culture of care so that
every individual can reach their full potential. We want you to
have a sense of belonging and feel valued for your contributions
and the perspectives you bring.Summary: The Sr. Talent Acquisition
Partner will deliver value to the business by doing full-cycle
recruiting for all areas of the business. This includes tracking
recruiting metrics in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), serving
as a recruiter for exempt and non-exempt roles, sourcing talent,
and other duties as assigned. Develop and deliver hiring manager
training sessions and talent programs.Requirements:
- Serving as a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner for exempt and
non-exempt positions across multiple business units.
- Build and deliver TA strategy to align with a growing
- Ability to support all levels of the business and support all
client groups from sourcing strategies to onboarding.
- Resolve complex/escalated issues independently.
- Guide, coach, and train TA team members.
- Deliver and manage requisition initiatives with a structured
interview process based on core competencies and assess the best
top talent inclusive of behavioral and skill-based interviews.
- Advocate and support recruiting practices that reflect
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion best practices.
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast-moving
- Create a talent pipeline to ensure that we meet current and
future staffing requirements.
- Attends work regularly and punctually, as scheduled or
- Complies with Employee Handbook, Code of Conduct, and Company
Policies & Procedures.
- Presents, supports, and leads by example with a safety and
- Maintains and tracks recruitment metrics in the ATS. Jobvite
- Prioritize recruiting a diverse talent pool within a
- Evaluate and introduce best practices to streamline and enhance
the candidate experience.
- Ability to influence and drive best practices with different
stakeholders to influence behavior, change and collaboration.
- Follows safety and security procedures and determines
appropriate action. Reports potentially unsafe conditions and uses
materials and equipment properly.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or HR discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a Talent Acquisition Partner
recruiting for all levels of an organization
- 5+ years of experience working with and maintaining Applicant
Tracking Systems (Jobvite preferred)
- Ability to travel 5-15%.
- Represents the Company in a professional and respectful manner
to internal and external contacts.
- Experience presenting to large groups such as training sessions
and presenting at company events.
- Experience resolving complex/escalated issues in a professional
manner. Strong attention to detail
- Takes initiative, is pro-active with strong follow through and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently.
Ability to balance multiple priorities, while being very adaptable,
agile, and flexible
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- LinkedIn Recruiter experience.
- Fluid in candidate sourcing.Anticipated base salary range:
$90,000 - $110,000The final agreed-upon compensation is based on
individual education, qualifications, experience, and work
location. This position is bonus eligible.Physical requirements and
environment:The work environment and physical demands
characteristics are representatives of those the employee
encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions.Rarely: Climbing,
crouching, kneeling, pulling/pushing/lifting between 5-15lbs., and
stooping are required. Occasionally: Carrying 5-15lbs., gripping,
handling, pinching, and walking are required.Frequently: Standing
is required.Constantly: Reading, grasping, hearing, reaching,
vision, repetitive motion, and sitting is required.Rarely exposed
to extreme cold, heat, humidity, and wet climates, in the working
environment.Occasionally exposed to noise and hazards in the work
environment.We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be
required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug
test as a condition of employment.RES is an equal-opportunity
employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the
workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind
based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other
protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local
Keywords: RES Group, Denver , Senior Talent Acquisition Partner Denver, Colorado Regular Full-Time, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...