Art History Student Liaison
Company: Metropolitan State University of Denver
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Art History Student Liaison
College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
Now Hiring for the 2022-2023 Academic Year!
The Art History Research Assistant will work with the Art History
faculty to assist with managing the area's social media and student
outreach efforts including, but not limited to: managing posts to
Art History Facebook, Instagram, and/ or blog pages, helping to
organize student and alumni events/ outings, assisting with content
revisions to the department website, advising on student-faculty
Because the Department of Art represents and works with a diverse
community of individuals, all student employees are expected to
assist the department in creating a receptive, positive, inclusive,
and equitable space for faculty, students, and staff to conduct
business, be productive and collaborative, and make genuine human
connections. We expect all student employees to join faculty and
staff as we embark on the process of expanding our understanding of
our commonalities and differences, and remain committed to:
* Respecting the dignity and essential worth of all
* Fostering mutual respect, including respecting the privacy,
property, and agency of others,
* Examining and challenging our own biases and beliefs,
* Promoting the diversity of opinions, ideas, and backgrounds which
enriches the culture of the department, college, and the
* Standing against bigotry, discrimination, violence, or
* Working towards an inclusive and equitable space that fosters an
environment of respectful dialogue,
* Appreciating diversity and inclusion as a collaborative
Social media management (70%)
- Managing posts to Art History Facebook, Instagram, and/ or blog
- Assisting with content revisions to the department website.
Assist with student and alumni events (30%)
- Helping to organize student and alumni events/ outings.
- Advising on student-faculty engagement.
- Must be a current MSU Denver Student
- Candidate must be eligible for Federal, Colorado, or No-need
- Must be registered for at least 6 credits.
- Requires knowledge of social media platforms, including
Facebook and Instagram.
- Be punctual, reliable, and able to work with limited
- Set hours are required.
- One year of art history coursework.
- Knowledge of WordPress is desirable but not required.
Close on Closing Date
5 hours per week with room for flexibility.
MSU Denver offers temporary, non-benefit eligible employees sick
leave. The sick leave is accrued at a rate of 1 hour for every 30
hours worked, not to exceed a maximum of 48 hours in a calendar
Special Instructions to Applicants
Keywords: Metropolitan State University of Denver, Denver , Art History Student Liaison, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!