Customer Support Representative
Location: Woodland Park
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Purpose of JobLets do something that really matters.
We have an important mission: serving the members of the military
community and their families. Its both a chance to say thank you
and the opportunity to put your talents to work in a meaningful
way. To do it right, we need the right people. Were looking for
those who share our values of honesty, integrity, loyalty and
service. Because what we do is just as important as how we do it.
Come be a part of what makes us so special!
It is all about learning and growing.
Our Bank Sales Acquisition role may be a new career for you, but
the journey is mapped out. Theres a lot to learn. Our
comprehensive, fully paid three-month training program including
class discussions, hands-on training, e-learning modules, and the
instructor led guidance will help you to support our membership
Our in-office development program provides the training you need
and the encouragement to create a proactive and independent support
style to service our membership. After six months in-office, youll
have the opportunity to work in a hybrid model where you can work
from home 2-3 days a week. The actual onsite days are settled
between each employee and their manager.Job RequirementsWe are
currently seeking dedicated professionals to work in our Colorado
Springs office for future bank sales acquisition opportunities in
2023 with the desire to work a full time schedule which will
include a weekend day. Work hours will be as late as 9 PM local
time. Military Veterans and spouses are highly encouraged to
apply.As an Intermediate Bank Sales and Service Representative you
will work within defined guidelines to facilitate the financial
security of members through needs-based sales conversations on a
single Banking line of business or product set. In this role, you
will make a difference to our members as you identify immediate and
underlying financial needs and respond with relevant solutions
through offering USAA Banking products and services.What you'll
- Explores members banking needs and responds with needs-based
- Recommends new Banking products that might be of interest to
- Maintains high levels of member satisfaction consistent with
USAAs core values. Demonstrates dedication to quality through
- Identifies and confirms the members immediate request(s) and
works to resolve issues.
- Identifies and handles existing and emerging risks that stem
from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are
efficiently identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for
- Provides operational support to members with their banking
needs on multiple Banking products.
- Reviews accounts and transactions to ensure adherence with
regulatory guidelines and may be required to take action and/or
escalate non-compliant issues.
- Works under limited direct supervision to identify and
recommend smart trade-offs for the member and USAA.What you have:
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma
- 1 year of customer service, financial services member contact,
or military experience required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with members
by phone to process banking requests and provide information on
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, including navigating
through multiple business applications
- Knowledge and understanding of bank regulatory and compliance
- Successful completion of a job-related assessment.What sets you
- US military service or a military spouse
- 2+ Years Banking experience and Sales Experience
- 2+ years Sales Experience
- 1+ years Contact Center ExperienceCompensation: USAA has an
effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges
to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary
range based on your experience and market position. The salary
range for this position is: $43,680 - $61,900. Employees may be
eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and
individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of
Directors.Shift premium: Addressed on an individual basis for
applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core
hours.Benefits: At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits
to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These
benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans,
401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption
assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid
volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our
career path planning and continuing education assists employees
with their professional goals.To see details on our outstanding
benefits, visit Relocation assistance is not available for this
position.USAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: USAA, Denver , Customer Support Representative, Other , Woodland Park, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!