Professional Surveyor - Civil
Company: Martin-Martin Inc
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: Martin/Martin, Inc. is looking for a Professional
Surveyor to join our Civil Engineering Group in our Lakewood,
Colorado office. This surveyor will work on multiple projects on a
broad range of project types. This position will focus conducting
survey work requiring good judgment in evaluation and
implementation of standard survey techniques, procedures, and
criteria.Projects are typically in the Rocky Mountain Region.
Requires minimal daily supervision and may be developing project
management skills. Learning to represent Martin/Martin in project
meetings. Developing communication skills required to manage the
flow of survey information on projects and work efficiently as a
consultant. Provide quality control by checking calculations and
documents. Applies knowledge of surveying principles and techniques
in a broad area of land and construction surveying.We operate in a
fast-paced environment and strive to support a culture that is
collaborative, innovative, and creative. Each project presents
unique challenges and opportunities to learn and grow as a
surveyor. We pride ourselves in providing our employees a positive
and interactive work and play culture and offer benefits/perks such
- Growth opportunities
- Hybrid work schedule
- Robust compensation package (year-end bonus, profit sharing,
- Mentorship program
- Community Involvement (Martin/Martin Gives Back)Martin/Martin
has been involved with several premier projects including Coors
Stadium, CU and CSU campus projects, Frisco Main Streetscape, and
currently involved in the 16th Street Mall Redesign.Duties and
Responsibilities include: The following duties are illustrative
only and are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Promote work and assists with survey proposal preparation.
- Write and review legal descriptions.
- Process and analyze field work.
- Coordinate office and field work.
- Research public records.
- Read and decipher legal descriptions.
- Makes initial analysis of documentary and physical
- Performs or directs computations for control surveys,
subdivisions of sections, boundary analysis and construction
- Trains personnel.
- Reduction and analysis of GPS Control surveys.
- Prepare legal descriptions, exhibits and plats.
- Sign and stamp legal descriptions he/she has prepared or
reviewed. About Martin/Martin, Inc. Martin/Martin, Inc. is a
full-service civil and structural engineering and surveying firm,
operating from Colorado since the 1940s. Growing steadily over the
last decade, Martin/Martin is about exciting projects, shared
ownership, informed staff and a commitment to quality that keeps
clients returning to us time after time. Our services are provided
to municipalities, public, and private redevelopment entities,
architects, homebuilders, state and federal agencies, land
developers and special districts in Colorado, across the United
States, and in other countries. Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Extended Vision Coverage
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Earned Parental Leave Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company Paid Continuing Education
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Coverage
- Life, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Plan Company Match and Profit Sharing (when
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Committee Involvement (Innovation, Diversity and Inclusion,
- Extensive Employee Events (outings, picnics, golf, and ski
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Internal Continuing Education and Training
- On-Site Workout Facilities
- Community Involvement (Martin/Martin Gives Back Program)
- PE License Reimbursement
- Opportunity to Work on Exceptional
- Graduation from High School or GED equivalent.
- Valid Colorado Driver's License and violation record acceptable
to the companies Auto Insurance carrier.
- Minimum of eight years survey experience.
- Professional Land Surveyors license (P.L.S.).
- Ability to conduct business with clients.
- Ability to do advanced survey calculations.
- Has field experience as crew chief. Desired Qualifications:
- Experience as a surveyor group manager.
- Bachelor's degree or Associate degree in survey technology or
- Be experienced in work in both the field and office. Applicants
must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are
unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position at this
time.Please note that due to the volume of applications received,
we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about the status
of your application.Martin/Martin, Inc. is dedicated to the
principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful
discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age
40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic
information, military or veteran status, national origin, race,
religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status
protected by state or local law.PI201486842
Keywords: Martin-Martin Inc, Denver , Professional Surveyor - Civil, Other , Lakewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!