Company: Maverick Colorado LLC
Location: Black Hawk
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:At Maverick we love the casino business, we love
serving guests, and we love having fun together. We are looking for
people, great people, that are ready to treat guests and each other
with respect and make each day at work fun.Mav -er -ick: Someone
who plays by their own rules. /'mav(?)rik/ (noun)Responsibilities
include but are not limited to:
- Clean, sanitize and maintain restrooms and casino as
- Clean and maintain outside appearance and cleanliness of the
- Follow all company and department policies and procedures and
Maverick Cleaning and Sanitation guidelines.
- Sanitize, clean, polish, wax, dust and maintain all touchpoints
including, woodwork, windows, slot machines, elevator, wall
fixtures, televisions, floors, and walls in all areas of the casino
continually, except the kitchen, throughout shift.
- Clean, sweep, and mop all stairwells, sidewalks, and gutters to
maintain a positive first impression.
- Maintain a commitment to guest satisfaction and exemplary guest
- Clean team member locker and breakrooms including dusting,
vacuuming, and removing trash, throughout each shift.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment and comply with
safety procedures, including use of require safety equipment.
Identify unsafe practices or conditions and inform supervisor of
any unsafe conditions.
- Operate and maintain various cleaning equipment.
- Remove trash on a continuous basis throughout the casino.
- Handle cleaning chemicals in accordance with OSHA regulations
and company requirements.Requirements:To be successful in this
role, you should have previous housekeeping experience and
knowledge that includes:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Previous janitorial, custodial, or housekeeping experience
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of
time (up to 8 hours).
- Must be able to follow security policies and procedures and
report all violations.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail,
speed, accuracy, follow through, courtesy, cooperativeness, and
work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work shifts including nights, weekends, holidays.
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Superior guest relation skills are necessary.**$1,000 Sign on
BONUS! $500 paid 90 days after date of hire; $500 paid 180 days
after date of hire **Team member must be in good standing to
qualify for Bonus Pay out (no documented performance in their
employee file) **Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Free shift meal and drink
- Free Gas (Eligible the first of the month following 60 days of
- Free bus passes
- Free covered Parking
- 2 weeks PTO per year
- 6 Observed Holidays with Holiday Pay
- Health Benefits Insurance Package: Eligible the first of the
month following 60 days! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
short term disability, 401K & more!
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible work schedules
- Team Member Referral program ($600 per team member
referred!)Maverick Gaming---, based in Kirkland, Washington, is a
young gaming company with over 3,000 dedicated team members.
Maverick Gaming owns and operates a portfolio of 31 properties
across Nevada, Washington, and Colorado with over 1,800 slot
machines, 350 table games, 1,020 hotel rooms, and 30 restaurants.
Founded in 2017 by industry veterans Eric Persson and Justin
Beltram, Maverick Gaming--- takes a bold approach to a classic
pastime. With an all-star leadership team from some of the largest
gaming brands spanning markets the world, Maverick is dedicated to
delivering the best possible gaming experiences for every kind of
player while enforcing strict problem gambling policies as a
community partner. Created by gamblers, for
Keywords: Maverick Colorado LLC, Denver , Casino Housekeeping, Other , Black Hawk, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!