Auto Liability Claims Adjuster II (Open to Remote)
Company: The General
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We're looking for the best talent to help The General to bring
quality insurance to people who need it the most.Compensation may
vary based on the job level and your geographic work
Maximum:$66,900.00Job Description and Responsibilities:Essential
- Evaluate and investigate policy coverage, liability and damages
in a timely manner following a set of general claim and statutory
- Assist internal and external customers with problems or
questions regarding claims by phone or through written
correspondence while providing a high level of customer
- Establish initial reserves for all potential exposures and
adjust as appropriate throughout the claim.
- Establish and maintain appropriate management of assigned
inventory following company guidelines.
- Conduct thorough investigations which can include obtaining
necessary documents or forms from customers and conducting recorded
- Ensure timely completion of appraisals and determine accident
- Communicate with involved parties and negotiate appropriate
settlements with claimants, insureds and attorneys within approved
- Recognize recovery opportunities in regards subrogation and
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of auto claims adjusting experience, or similar work
experience. Experience in Non-standard Auto a plus.
- Proficient PC and Windows skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication, critical thinking,
time management, negotiation, organization and investigative
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations (addition,
subtraction, multiplication, and division) as well as the
calculation of averages and percentages.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- INS or other insurance related courses preferred.This position
is fully remote/work from home. On occasion you may be asked to
travel to an office location for in person engagement activities
such as team meetings, training and culture
events.#LI-RemotePreferred locations for this role include:Madison,
WI; Chicago, IL; Boston, MA Minneapolis, MN; Denver, CO; Phoenix,
AZ; Nashville, TN; Atlanta, GA*Other locations may be
consideredWhen you work at The General you can expect benefits that
support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. You will
have access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision and wellbeing
benefits that enable you to take care of your health. We also offer
a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension plan, an annual
incentive, and a paid-time off program. In addition, our student
loan repayment program and paid-family leave are available to
support our employees and their families. Interns and contingent
workers are not eligible for American Family Enterprise
benefits.Stay connected: Join Our Enterprise Talent Community!
Keywords: The General, Denver , Auto Liability Claims Adjuster II (Open to Remote), Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!