Patient Experience Representative - Front Desk
Company: Denver Eye Surgeons
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Who We Are*
At Denver Eye Surgeons, a Panorama Eyecare company, we create
centers of excellence in eye care by exceeding national benchmarks
for clinical quality, providing unrivaled patient experience, and
by being a provider of choice within the regions we serve. We
strive to be the model for "Employer of Choice" and we will
accomplish this through the integration of education, research, and
our commitment to excellence for all our team members. Here at
Panorama Eyecare we are all about the word TEAM.
The successful Patient Experience Representative for the front desk
will contribute to the fulfillment of Panorama Eyecare's mission
statement by greeting, making appointments, and checking patients
in and out for each doctor in a friendly, organized, and efficient
manner. They are also responsible for facilitating smooth patient
flow within the office by following established office guidelines
and serving as a general information source for patients.
* Greets patients upon their arrival to the office.
* Verifies patient information and confirms insurance information
and referral status/authorizations.
* Obtains and retains knowledge of insurance company participation
* Registers patients correctly and completely in computer,
providing consistency for patient listing and billing
* Answers general questions for patients following established
* Prints route slip for appropriate resource to proper
* Schedules all in-office appointments per recalls on route
* Maintains awareness of schedule and problem solves when
* Collects payments from patients and correctly balances all
collected monies against receipts.
* Answers questions regarding insurance billing and office
* Generates and dispenses tokens for the Patient Portal for every
* Enters recalls in computer for future appointments.
* Assists patients as needed with calling for transportation,
writing checks, dialing phone numbers, etc.
* Directs patients to appropriate locations- main waiting room,
optical, restrooms, ASC, etc.
* Maintains the goal of providing the highest level of customer
service to patients.
* Assists in maintaining work area and reception area including
making coffee, organizing magazines, picking up trash on
* Basic understanding of phone etiquette, understanding how to
differentiate inner-office or outer-office calls; able to transfer
calls successfully to the correct department.
* Takes initiative when there is a task that needs to be completed.
Does not remain idle when there is work to be done.
* Ensures confidentiality of medical records and patient
*Who You Are*
* High school diploma or GED.
* Previous experience in a medical office setting preferred.
* Word processing/computer scheduling experience.
* Knowledge of typical office work environment.
* Previous customer service experience preferred.
* Achieves CPSS certification within 3 months of 1-year
anniversary, and maintains certification for duration of employment
in the Business Department.
*Additional Job Details*
* Works at our clinic location, Denver Eye Surgeons, in Lakewood
* This is a Full-Time Position.
* Compensation for this role will begin at $19.00 an hour based on
*Our Growth Opportunities*
At Panorama Eyecare, we care about our employee's ability to grow
within the company. Therefore, we have created career growth plans
that allow employees the ability to work toward their professional
growth. We encourage all employees to apply for internal openings
they may be qualified for, and we welcome the opportunity to
interview and coach employees on how to grow.
*Our Employee Perks*
* PTO Accruals Start at 3 Weeks
* Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
* Company Paid Optical Allowance
* Company Paid Routine Eye Care
* Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurances
* Educational Allowance
* Generous Paid Holiday Program
* 401K With Company Match
Panorama Eyecare is an equal opportunity employer, and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any characteristic
protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Lakewood, CO: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
* Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Denver Eye Surgeons, Denver , Patient Experience Representative - Front Desk, Other , Lakewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!