Property Front Desk & Garage Attendant (Day/Night/Overnight)
Company: Brooks Tower Residences
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Brooks Tower is Denver's oldest residential high-rise at the
heart of Downtown and provides luxury living surrounded by the
vibrancy of downtown Denver. The building is located a comfortable
walk to the excitement of the Denver Center for Performing Arts,
Ball Arena, Coors Field, the Denver Convention Center, just to name
a few. We are surrounded by restaurants, parks, bike paths, the
16th Street Mall and Auraria Campus.
If you are looking for the perfect place (part time) where your
upbeat and positive personality would be welcome, consider becoming
a Front Desk/Parking Attendant for Brooks Tower. The role of the
Front Desk/Parking Attendant is to provide an excellent level of
service to residents and their guests. Administer procedures
utilizing well defined policies and procedures, periodic walks in
the building to assure safety, writing incident reports, process
packages, interact with coworkers and management and more. We're
looking for a "go-getter" that isn't afraid to take ownership and
get things done. If you are tech-savvy, customer service focused,
and love thinking fast on your feet---you'll love it here.
* Maintain regular attendance and be consistently on time.
* Always maintain a presentable and professional attitude.
* Strong organizational and follow-up skills, and the ability to
manage multiple priorities.
* Excellent computer skills with knowledge of word processing,
spreadsheets, and email functions. Experience with Concierge Plus
and AppFolio is a plus.
* Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
* Answering incoming calls and direct them to the proper
* Ability to communicate effectively with residents, staff,
vendors, and the general public with hospitable attitude.
* Excellent customer service skills, problem solving and
* Ensuring the building safety by watching 20+ cameras.
* Excellent verbal and written, communication and interpersonal
* Hospitality, Property Management, or Customer Service is
preferred but not necessary
If this sounds like your skillset or aspirations you're passionate
about--- send us your resume and cover letter telling us why! We
can't wait to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Denver, CO 80202: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Brooks Tower Residences, Denver , Property Front Desk & Garage Attendant (Day/Night/Overnight), Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!