Merchandising Team Lead
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and
history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries
and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails,
succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo,
we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to
strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of
billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to
explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes
Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA) is PepsiCo's beverage
manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United
States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America
*Job Description: *
The Merchandising Team Lead is responsible for leading a team of
frontline employees to merchandise orders to key customers in a
fast-paced direct store delivery environment.
* Apply knowledge of merchandising principles to drive
* Manage multiple priorities while allocating resources between
* Brief the frontline employees on scheduling and meeting delivery
* Anticipate potential customer issues; apply contingency planning
to avoid customer dissatisfaction
* Train frontline employees and utilize PBC processes and tools
* Understand cost per unit constraints when meeting customer
* Help employees prioritize the work and promote teamwork
* Supervise daily operations, delegate tasks and monitor
* Set productivity and service targets, measure performance to
*Compensation and Benefits: *
* The expected salary range is $53800 - $73700.
* Bonus based on performance and eligibility; target payout is 10%
of annual salary paid out quaterly.
* Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental
leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement.
* Other benefits, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical,
Dental, Vision, Disability, Health, and Dependent Care
Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution
* Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings,
evenings and weekends
* Must be willing and able to lift up to 60 lbs. periodically
* This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work
in the United States
Note: - COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for this
role. Please note that all such company vaccine requirements
provide the opportunity to request an approved accommodation or
exemption under applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $53,800.00 - $73,700.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Retirement plan
* Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Merchandising: 2 years (Preferred)
* Supervisory/Leadership: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: PepsiCo, Denver , Merchandising Team Lead, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!