Caregivers All Shifts
Company: Home Instead- Corporate
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Calling All Caregivers!
Here at Home Instead, senior care is personal.
Are you yearning for a meaningful career that you can be passionate
about? Do you enjoy helping others? Does making a difference in
another's life matter to you? If you answered yes then today is
your day, to apply to be a Home Instead Caregiver!
Here at Home Instead, we LOVE our caregivers!
What do Home Instead Caregivers do?
- Help seniors thrive, all from the comfort of their home
- Build lasting bonds with the senior community
- Engage in household activities & duties
- Assist in personal hygiene care
- Make a senior feel safe, happy, content, etc.Benefits for our
- Opportunities to care for people one-on-one and build lasting
- Competitive pay ($18-20/hour with opportunities for
- Flexible schedules (including full- and part-time
- Healthcare & Dental benefits for full-time employees
- CNA Tuition Reimbursement program
- PayActiv earned wage access available in advance of
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan with employer contribution match
Text "homeinstead397" to 25000 to easily apply by text message!
We offer flexible, personalized schedules , including part-time or
full-time opportunities. We also provide paid training and a
responsive office staff to help you be successful in your
caregiving career. *No previous caregiver/CNA experience
As a Home Instead Caregiver, you will provide one-on-one care to
seniors, allowing them to stay safe and comfortable in their own
homes. From companionship and home helper services to assistance
with personal care and Alzheimer's and Dementia Care and Hospice
Support, Home Instead provides you with the training you need to
successfully care for your clients. With office support available
24 hours a day, you are never alone; we are always here to help
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Incidental transportation and errands
- Walking and transfer assistance
- Alzheimer's & dementia care and supportRequirements to be a
- Ability to communicate with clients, families, and coworkers in
a friendly and congenial manner
- Ability to treat seniors with dignity and respect
- Must have a valid driver's license, current auto insurance, and
reliable personal transportation
- Must complete a criminal background check and DMV check as part
of the hiring process
- Minimum 18 years of ageTo learn more about becoming a
Caregivers, call (720) ###-#### to speak with Brenda, or text
"homeinstead" to 25000.
Calling All Caregivers! Here at Home Instead, senior care is
personal. Are you yearning for a meaningful career that you can
Keywords: Home Instead- Corporate, Denver , Caregivers All Shifts, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!