Company: The Curtis Hotel & Corner Office Restaurant
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Why Us the Curtis Hotel
1. The Curtis Hotel, a "Stay Happy, Work Happy!" aesthetic: Calling
all dashboard drummers, hairbrush singers, and firefly chasers-
Welcome to the Curtis Hotel! Our playful yet professional attitude
is what we live by and surround ourselves with others that have the
same outlook on life. We don't believe that we clock out of life
when we come into work, but that work is an extension of our
day-to-day. We are the simple, happy-go-lucky parts of childhood,
delightfully tucked into a stunning, truly iconic hotel.
2. Good Clean Fun: Our incredible Dustbuster's (aka Housekeeping
team) allow our property to shine a little brighter. Setting the
tone for our guest experience, these Kings and Queens of Clean
rejuvenate our rooms to welcome each guest.
3. The Perks: Fully Loaded
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Discounted RTD EcoPass
- Discounted On-Site Parking
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Hotel Discounts (Both Hilton & Sage Portfolio)
4. Want to see for yourself? We totally get it. Words don't do us
justice. Take a sneak peek at all the fun you'll have in the videos
Fully Convinced? Apply today!
Cleans and prepares guest rooms by meeting established standards of
cleanliness and propriety to assure guest satisfaction and maximize
* Retrieves items from shelves and storerooms, sets up cleaning
cart with supplies, constantly maintaining carts and storerooms in
a clean and orderly fashion to enhance efficiency and ease of
* Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in
rooms, public areas and hallways, often using ladders or stools to
clean hard to reach areas, in order to maintain a clean,
presentable and attractive facility at all times. Washes shower
walls and tub, cleans toilet(s) and stall walls if applicable,
wipes exposed pipes, cleans mirrors, sink(s) and walls in order to
have clean and sanitary guest and public restrooms.
* Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities and restocks
literature that has been removed by previous guest or is soiled and
torn to ensure adequate supply for arriving guests.
* Washes all hard floor areas (linoleum, tile, etc.) by hand to
remove dirt and soiled areas.
* Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings
including using a duster to reach vents and ceiling corners to
remove dust and cobwebs.
* Strips bed of all linen and remakes with fresh, checking
bedspread, blankets and bed pads for cleanliness, replacing if
* Lifts mattresses to check for soil between mattresses and under
* Checks closet for cleanliness, wiping closet door, handle and
overhead shelves and restocking the guest room supplies such as
hangers, extra blankets and pillows.
* Vacuums rooms, public areas and hallways, operating vacuums
weighing up to 25lbs., and lifting/moving heavy furniture in order
to vacuum entire area of carpet including underneath furniture and
hard to reach areas.
* Inspects all door and window locks to ensure they are in working
order and immediately alerts management to an unsecured or unsafe
situation for the safety of guests and employees.
* Inspects all room equipment (TV, lights/lamps, faucets, radios)
to ensure proper working order and immediately reports all room
status and room maintenance deficiencies, in writing, to the
Executive Housekeeper for prompt repair/resolution.
* Secures and maintains custody of equipment, keys and supplies at
all times in order to protect and preserve hotel property.
* Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all
* Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary
No formal education or training
* Must have basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use of
cleaning products and operation of standard cleaning equipment.
* Must be able to understand and follow verbal/written instructions
and communicate both verbally and in writing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. continually throughout a
* Must be able to push, pull and move levers, equipment and
furniture throughout a shift.
* Must be able to work with arms raised above head throughout a
* Must be able to maneuver fully loaded maid cart, weighing up to
50lbs., through hallways and into/out of closets during entire work
* Ability to identify minute debris and dirt in poorly lit areas,
and to read written instructions and computer print-outs.
* Prolonged strenuous physical activity in indoor
* Excessive heat and humidity in laundry. Inside 95% of shift.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.50 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Denver, CO 80202: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: The Curtis Hotel & Corner Office Restaurant, Denver , Room Attendant, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!