Pharmaceutical Sales Representative-Neurology
Company: Avion Pharmaceuticals
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Avion and Acella Pharmaceuticals are leading specialty
pharmaceutical companies (the parent company is Alora
Pharmaceuticals, LLC) focused on specialty segments of the U.S. We
are a fully integrated company with internal resources dedicated to
the development, manufacturing and promotion of its products. We
have developed strong brand and generic franchises in many
specialty markets and are developing a sales team focused on our
new neurology business unit. We believe that our proven product
development and customer focused marketing and sales efforts will
distinguish Avion and Acella Pharmaceuticals in our respective
therapeutic categories. We are committed to focusing on patient
health while delivering consistently high performance.
We are seeking results-oriented individuals with a proven track
record of success who will be able to create disease awareness and
drive branded prescription sales within a defined territory to join
our patient-focused, innovative organization. Excellent base salary
and benefits with uncapped incentive potential, which is linked
directly to your ability to increase business within your assigned
The Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will promote our
neurology disease state product specifically for Parkinson's
Disease. The primary call points will be neurologists and movement
disorder specialist. Experience working with specialty pharmacies
and calling on KOLs within teaching institutions as well as
Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs) is preferred. Additionally, we
are seeking sales representatives who want to contribute to a
growing organization that strives to impact patients' lives.
We are also considering reps located in the following cities: Baton
Rouge, Shreveport, Jackson, MS
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Successfully and compliantly create disease and product awareness
with all key targets.
* Effectively identify and monitor local market conditions and
build and support strong customer relationships with neurologists,
movement disorder specialists, appropriate KOLs.
* Ability to access and work large accounts; i.e., teaching
institutions and IDNs.
* Drive product promotion, articulate disease state knowledge and
provide solutions while effectively executing marketing
* Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare reimbursement dynamics.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively drive push and pull through
programming with target HCP's.
* Strong pre-call planning with the ability to develop product
access messaging utilizing formulary and product sales performance
data at the physician level.
* Conduct all business within compliance and regulatory
* Provide timely feedback on marketing tactics and assess market
conditions while collaborating closely with respective district
* Contribute to and help foster a dynamic culture.
* Establish and maintain a high level of sales results.
* Strong Neurology sales background preferred (specifically in
* Develop, analyze and prioritize in order to execute territory
pharmaceutical sales plans to achieve business results through
* Uses functional and technical knowledge of pharmacology products,
healthcare, pharmaceutical marketplaces, managed care, and customer
markets to meet or exceed customer needs.
* Understand and execute pharmaceutical sales rep territory
management and customer development.
* Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of our products that
enables the Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to engage
in meaningful dialogue when calling on healthcare
* Establish and maintain excellent communications and sound working
relationships with key internal stakeholders (field colleagues,
leadership, marketing team, L&D, compliance, etc) as well as
external stakeholders (physicians and relevant healthcare
* Actively participate in scheduled company sales meetings,
district and regional conference calls and other business
* Ongoing training and development on our product and competitor
products and continuous improvement on selling skills is
This is a field-based position.
* Bachelor's Degree a must
* A minimum of 3 years of pharmaceutical experience. neurology
experience is preferred.
* Valid U.S. driver's license with a clean driving record.
* Candidate must reside within 20 miles of assigned geographic
* Documented sales awards and achievements.
* Ability to travel including overnight travel.
* Strong organization skills, along with excellent oral
presentation and communication skills
* Base salary + uncapped incentive compensation
* Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and
* 401(k) with company match
* Maternity, paternity and adoption leave
* Two weeks paid vacation, 9 paid holidays plus floating holidays
and sick leave
Company vehicle with gas card, cell phone allowance and company
Equal Opportunity Employer
Alora Pharmaceuticals, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability,
veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Company car
* Dental insurance
* Expense account
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
* Bachelor's (Required)
* Pharmaceutical Sales: 2 years (Required)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: Avion Pharmaceuticals, Denver , Pharmaceutical Sales Representative-Neurology, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!