Community Leasing Associate
Company: Fairfield Residential
Posted on: September 24, 2022
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus Fairfield Residential is looking for a
Community Leasing Associate to join their team. Our property,
Douglas Apartments has 310 units and is located in Denver, CO.
ABOUT THIS ASSOCIATE:At Fairfield Residential, we build
communities. Our Leasing Associates are mega-talented and
passionate salespeople who embody our core values. From discovering
the prospect's needs through matching them with their perfect
apartment, our Leasing Associates create better living for better
lives. Our team is searching for a dynamic, top performing
salesperson with positive energy, an entrepreneurial spirit, and
superior sales and customer service experience. This person is an
individual contributor who is driven to close the deal and stays
levelheaded amidst prioritizing competing agendas. Most
importantly, a Leasing Associate often serves as a prospective
resident's first impression of the Fairfield brand. They therefore
take pride in their professionalism and speak passionately about
our properties. Their successful communication is the reason why
residents choose to join our communities. There is plenty of room
for growth in this exciting role on the Fairfield Residential
Property Management Team. This position reports to the Community
Manager and successful associates may be promoted to Assistant
Community Manager. THIS POSITION MAY BE RIGHT FOR YOU:
- YOU ARE A CLOSER with superior sales and customer service
- YOU STAY ON TOP OF IT with admirable time management and
- YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL and embody that in your appearance and
- YOU ARE A COMPASSIONATE PROBLEM SOLVER with an insatiable drive
to help customers resolve issues.
- YOU KNOW THAT INTEGRITY MATTERS and exhibit a strong adherence
to ethical standards including, but not limited to, the ability to
maintain confidentiality and maintain fiduciary
- YOU ARE DEEPLY SATISFIED by the feeling of joy you get when
helping someone find their new home. WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO DO IN
THIS ROLE:CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES
- Be the first point of contact with prospective residents,
current residents, vendors and Fairfield associates.
- Drive the lease closing process by highlighting the quality of
the community and the amenities available at the property to
- Determine the customer's needs, resolve and/or escalate to a
higher level as permitted.
- Use your customer friendly personality as well as your ability
to diffuse/resolve difficult situations while nurturing
- Deliver unmatched service to residents to exceed their
expectations, while maintaining resident retention.
- Meet sales goals, leasing ratios and maintain milestones in
customer service and resident satisfaction, throughout the sales
- Manage various tasks such as lease files, maintaining updated
necessary paperwork and computer systems.
- Use Yardi accounting software manage the leasing process.
- Complete marketing/advertising tasks including updating social
- Maintain knowledge about local market conditions; shop local
competition. WHAT YOU'LL NEED DAY ONE:
- 1+ year(s) of experience in sales or customer service
- Experience or knowledge in leasing or real estate a plus
- Strong typing and computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft
Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of tax credit, fair housing, and trade practices a
- Experience using Yardi or other related property management
accounting software a plus
- Experience using Microsoft platform including Outlook, Word,
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Weekend availability is required; must be able to work a
flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays. Compensation
and Benefits:--- Pay range $17.00 - 18.00 hourly--- Paid time off,
paid holidays and sick days--- Matched 401(k)--- Medical, dental &
vision insurance--- Flexible spending account--- Life insurance The
sign on bonus, less usual deductions, will be paid following the
completion of 90 days of employment.
Keywords: Fairfield Residential, Denver , Community Leasing Associate, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!