Spa Attendant $20
Company: Monarch Casino Resort & Spa Black Hawk
Location: Black Hawk
Posted on: September 24, 2022
OverviewJob Title: Spa AttendantSalary: $20Status: Full
TimeShift: Day, Swing - - - -Luxury matched only by the sublime
beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE
resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location
in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing,
fishing and horseback riding. -On our 23rd floor experience breath
taking panoramic mountain views in our Spa, Fitness Center, and
Pool. Through innovative treatments and products, the Spa Monarch
experience reinvents the future offering 7 totally new
unprecedented systems in wellness and spa. Enjoy infused water
hand-crafted to enhance your workout recovery in our fitness center
featuring TechnoGym equipment with Active Wellness TV. Relax with
poolside service in our indoor infinity pool and jetted spas, or
relax on our outside sun deck with fire pits and an outdoor jetted
spa.There are many great advantages to working for Monarch Casino
- Working on the 23rd floor
- In a quiet tranquil space
- Unique and high-end spa
- Learn and experience what the spa has to offer
- 10% commission Responsibilities
- Greet guests upon arrival and offer refreshments. Escort guests
through the facility to get them acquainted with our stunning spa
with a tour.
- Maintaining a relaxing and calm environment throughout the spa
- Establish a good rapport! Know our spa menu and
- Ability to multitask and efficiently maintain the cleanliness,
safety, and organization of spa.
- Ensure adequate supplies and service during peak hours.
- Continuously clean and sanitize the various areas of the spa
and fitness center.
- Maintain par stock levels of towels washcloths, robes and
linens, toiletries on vanity area, maintains shampoo, conditioner,
and shower gel in the showers.
- Coordinate daily locker room inventory of towels, washcloths,
and robes with laundry.
- Clean lockers upon guest arrivals and departures.
- Coordinate laundry pickup and delivery between locker,
treatment and laundry rooms. Run wash-dry cycles of laundry.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitization of steam room and place
cold towels and water for guest use according to procedures.
- Prepare and stock infused water, herbal teas, snacks, and
fruits to guests in sanctuary area.
- Coordinate with staff and management on VIPs, special requests,
group arrivals, etc.
- Work with management to improve the guest experience. From
guest recovery to outstanding inquiry
- Other duties as assigned. Responsibilities and activities may
change at any time with or without notice.Qualifications
- You are an energetic service focused individual with a passion
for providing luxury service.
- Guest service background preferred with excellent knowledge of
- Solution oriented and guest focused.
- Basic computer skills.
- Polite, confident and patient.
- Ability to multitask. Attention to detail. Time management.
Ensure exceptional service.
- Available to work varied shifts when needed, including
weekends, holidays.Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience
for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
-Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following
benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes:
medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability,
401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement -Part Time and Full Time Team Members
(TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit,
vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts -Save your gas and
mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes
-at -www.casinoshuttle.com -or -www.aceexpresscoaches.com. -As a
Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to
80%! -An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other
status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarchs intention
that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that
selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Keywords: Monarch Casino Resort & Spa Black Hawk, Denver , Spa Attendant $20, Other , Black Hawk, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!