Bank Security Guard (Unarmed)
Company: American Automation Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
American Automation Security Officer IIPurpose:Officer serves as
a deterrent for persons entering Bank. Primarily we support our
Bank clients to ensre they enter the premises and we can visibly
see their face; they are wearing a face mask ( as required) and we
ensure no vagrants are on premises. Per post orders may include
patrol interior premises; examine doors, to ensure that they are
properly secured. Verify identity of employees and other persons
entering the building or area. Complete incident reports of damage,
theft, or unusual occurrences. Investigate disturbances and in the
event of an emergency contact AAI Management, Client and /or police
911.Duties, Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintain presence in lobby or vestibule
- Monitor entrance/exit areas of property.
- Identify visitors and ask for appropriate documents as required
w/ face masks
- Guard against theft and maintain security.
- Respond to alarms and calls of distress ( as may be
- Ensure any personnel entering after hours have proper ID and
- Investigate any incidents and file proper reports.
- Call for aid if necessary.
- Use walkie-talkie and cell phone to stay in contact with
- Be proficient in the use of all required tools including Patrol
Live and T Sheets.
- Report rule infractions and evict violators.
- Prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted
- Check purses, pockets, and bags for suspicious item, if
- Regulate and monitor building systems as required
- Inspect windows and doors to ensure locks are in place and
- Has responsibility for engaging with client and instituting new
site requirements and training of other officers. Knowledge,
Skills, and Abilities:Must possess required knowledge, skills,
abilities and experience and be able to understand and demonstrate,
the ability to complete the job in the manner required. Good
communication skills including written and verbal; ability to
follow directions, reliable and professional; Good interpersonal
skills and able to work alone in an extended period of time. Strong
leadership and international skills. Veterans are encouraged to
apply.Minimum QualificationsEducation and/or Equivalent
- High School graduation or GED, plus one (3) year of providing
security servicesLicenses Required:
- City County of Denver Merchant Guard License ( Or ability to
- Valid driver's licenseBackground/Screening:
- Pass National background check (CBI)
- Must be a US Citizen
- Drug Test
- Have reliable transportationThis description is intended to
indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required
of the position given this title and shall not be construed as
declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any
particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any
way modify the right of management to assign, direct and control
the work of employees under supervision. The listing of duties and
responsibilities shall not be held to exclude other duties not
mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
Keywords: American Automation Inc., Denver , Bank Security Guard (Unarmed), Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!