Remote Call Center Representative
Posted on: September 25, 2022
We are searching for a polite, professional call center
representative to work closely with other team members to provide
outstanding service to our customers by answering questions,
handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our products
and services. The call center representative may handle a high
volume of inbound or outbound calls or both and should seek to
create a positive experience for each caller. They will listen to
clients to understand the reason for their call, address all
questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address
their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining
possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or
clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call
center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center
metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that
may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to
expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures. Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and
written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and
strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Fluency in multiple languages may be desired. What We Offer: A
career at Servcorp offers the opportunity to work with a team of
professionals driven by our passion for advocating for immigrant
rights. Our total rewards package offers comprehensive medical,
dental, and vision benefits! Additional benefits include:
- Generous PTO, plus 14 paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Parental & Family Leave
- 403(b) - no waiting period on eligibility and immediate vesting
after 90 days
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Servcorp, Denver , Remote Call Center Representative, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!