Posted on: August 7, 2022
Growing Healthcare company seeking dynamic Compliance Specialist
to join their team- hybrid work schedule!This Jobot Job is hosted
by: Hanani CarlisleAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $60,000 -
$70,000 per yearA bit about us:A growing, national organization
within the healthcare industryWhy join us?
- Great work/life balance- flexible and hybrid work schedule with
remote and in office time
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Collaborative, supportive, kind and great leadership
- Career advancement availableJob DetailsJobot is partnering with
a growing Healthcare company located in the Denver Tech Center area
to staff a position as a Compliance Specialist. The Compliance
Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for reviewing chart audit documentation; including
audit schedule, tracking, storage of audit documentation; relaying
audit results and following up on findings.
- Monthly review of reports looking for anomalies and
- Coordinate quarterly inspection checklists, review with office
and correct deficiencies.
- Revise and circulate compliance manual with necessary
- Checks OIG Exclusion list on biweekly basis for all
- Manage continuing education requirements and CE platform.
- Facilitate and track OSHA/HIPAA training
- Work with Compliance committees on projects (i.e. note and
consent form standardization).
- Review and maintain repository of all relevant State and
Federal legislative changes.
- Responsible for state regulatory filings.
- Use strong research skills to gather pertinent information
regarding compliance best practices.If you have at least 2+ years
of strong legal compliance experience with an additional 2+ years
of medical/dental industry compliance being preferred, an
Associates Degree or equivalent experience, a strong understanding
of OSHA, HIPAA and OIG regulations and laws, fantastic attention to
detail and great organizational skills, enjoy working in a dynamic
and fast paced environment, are an excellent communicator with the
ability to work independently but also with a team and ask
questions as needed, have strong technical skills and enjoy a
collaborative working environment than this could be a great
opportunity for you. Our client offers competitive compensation and
great benefits. Please contact Lauren Spann at to learn more about
this opportunity.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Denver , Compliance Specialist, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!