Solutions Architect - Integrations
Posted on: August 7, 2022
DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We're doing it by
building the country's first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless
network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world, it's a
network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to
satisfy all the social, economic and transformative needs of the
changing world. Equipped with Boost Mobile and its 9 million
customers as the newest part of the DISH brand, we're setting our
sights on competing in the prepaid and postpaid retail wireless
market as the nation's fourth facilities-based mobile carrier.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win -
it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy,
intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team
as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
In this Solutions Architect role, you will support a variety of
business and IT areas. This role will provide significant exposure
to multiple organizations within the company and provide you the
opportunity to drive technological change that will have business
wide impact. Primary responsibilities fall into the following
- Driving the IT roadmap and facilitating adoption of
leading-edge technologies to achieve business benefits in a
- Providing direction to development teams in implementing new
strategies and technologies.
- Being in front of industry and business changes to provide
visionary and relevant insight into future technology
- Participating in regular architecture governance meetings with
team leads to facilitate change and maintain architectural
consistency across teams and functions.
- Collaborating with executive stakeholders to understand and
implement product vision.
- Creating clear, defensible, and high-quality documentation
including diagrams, proposals, and description related to software
and cloud architectures.
- Interfacing with vendors and partners to collaborate in
developing solutions for key business initiatives
Skills, Experience and Requirements
A successful Solutions Architect will have the following:
- A minimum of 5 years of architecture experience in a wide range
of areas including mobile & web applications, microservices, Data
Warehouse and analytics, and high-volume/high-availability
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within the
telecommunications industry, along with experience in retail and
supply chain management.
- Experience developing or designing PCI compliant application
- Strong communication skills to engage effectively with senior
business and IT leadership.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in
Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience leading technical
teams and driving DevOps transformations.
- Recent relevant experience architecting or implementing
enterprise scale applications in AWS or other major cloud
Compensation: $106,250.00/Year - $143,750.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out
our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen,
which may include a drug test.
Keywords: DISH, Denver , Solutions Architect - Integrations, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!