Health & Wellness Coordinator
Company: The Ridge Pinehurst
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Now Offering a $5000 Sign-On Bonus Health & Wellness Coordinator
(LPN)We are growing and looking to add an LPN to our Care Team to
assist our Assisted Living Director and Memory Support Director in
resident care areas. If you consider yourself to be
detail-oriented, dedicated, hardworking, honest and you find joy in
making a difference in the lives of seniors, consider joining our
team. Why be the Health & Wellness Coordinator at The Ridge Senior
- Strong culture - These aren't just buzz words---we really do
have an incredible culture! Our employees report being "highly
satisfied" working at The Ridge.
- Incredibly nimble and intentionally small to maintain
flexibility and attention to detail.
- Privately Owned - Our ownership is committed to making what is
- The Ridge believes growing a company means helping people grow,
personally and professionally.
- Constantly seeking new and better ways to do things - to stay
on the leading edge.
- Generous benefits package - Employee-only health, dental and
vision coverage for as low as $37/month! Add your family to your
plan as well. Plus, life insurance, short and long-term disability
insurance and an employee assistance program. 401k, a generous PTO
policy and the ability to pick your own holidays.
- Free access to a gym and pool plus discounted rates on salon
services and gourmet meals!
- Work/life balance is not only valued but encouraged.
- Core Values - Gratitude, Teamwork, Family, Connection,
Integrity and more.About The Ridge Senior Living The Ridge Senior
Living is a boutique family of luxury senior living communities in
Salt Lake City, Utah and Lakewood, Colorado. The Mission of The
Ridge Senior Living is to consistently craft a living experience
that seniors can't get anywhere else. This mission is made reality
by successful, caring individuals who are actively involved in the
daily successes of the communities. There is a warmth here that is
fostered by devoted team members who serve from the heart. Team
members have the autonomy and expectation to meet residents'
individual needs. Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the
Health & Wellness Coordinator:
- Ensure provision of services to the residents. Assist with the
monitoring of the residents' health and wellness, providing
intervention as required and permitted by licensure and doctors'
- Assist with the completion of resident assessments and
maintenance of resident data in resident care database.
- Oversee staff to ensure that all appropriate services have been
provided, and all appropriate documentation has been
- May be asked to participate in the interviewing, hiring,
evaluating, motivating and monitoring the performance of Department
- Assist with the education and training of Department
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Qualifications of the Health & Wellness Coordinator:
- Possession of a valid LPN license.
- Prefer one year of experience providing residential care to the
elderly or similar experience.
- Prefer six months supervisory experience in a health-care
- Ability to understand and conceptualize concepts as well as an
ability to make decisions in stressful situations.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation with an emphasis
on establishing and understanding processes with a strong attention
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with seniors,
their family members and staff in a caring, compassionate
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize and manage tasks to
completion in a fast-paced environment with shifting
- To reduce risk to our residents and team members, we require
all employees to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and any required
boosters. Work Environment:
- Work Environment: Active hands-on role within our senior living
community. Will be required to work in both the assisted living and
the memory support neighborhoods.
- Location: Lakewood, CO PI186819246
Keywords: The Ridge Pinehurst, Denver , Health & Wellness Coordinator, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!