Compounding Tech (3:00pm - 2:30am M-Thur)
Company: Elevation Labs
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout UsWhat do we consider our greatest asset?
Our passionate team membersWith a vision of creating quality
skincare and cosmetic products for the most popular brands in the
world, our founders established a company based on the principle of
"no surprises." Since 1995, this vision has guided our growth, and
we have developed into an organization that pushes the boundaries
of formulating and manufacturing. With over 400 full-time
employees, we continue to build a highly-engaged team that produces
quality products for our customers. We are especially focused on
collaboration and continuous improvement; we work together to learn
from where we have been and to make where we are going even
better.Elevation Labs is proud to offer employees a competitive
benefits package including: paid time off, paid holidays, maternity
leave, 401k with company match, bonuses, health insurance with a
health reimbursement arrangement (HRA), dental and vision plans,
life, A&D, short term and long term disability insurance plans
and a company-paid employee assistance program (EAP).Our Mission
and Culture Phenomenal Customer Experiences every day, through
highly Engaged and Empowered Colleagues, while impacting our
Community in a progressive way.We believe that the best way to
deliver phenomenal customer experiences is to create an environment
where our employees feel appreciated and supported. We work to
build trust through regular all-hands meetings and approachable
leadership. We encourage meaningful relationships and thoughtful
interactions between team members at all levels of our
organization: our line leads value active engagement on the
production floor, and our management team is committed to
supporting employee growth and career development. As one of the
largest companies in the area, we offer countless ways for you to
follow your passion and grow your career.Aside from our company
culture, we are committed to making a positive impact within the
larger Denver community. Throughout the year our employees host
STEM Exposure events at local elementary and middle schools, and we
also actively support multiple charities, including the local
branches of Toys for Tots. Our ValuesAct With Integrity We uphold
the highest standard of integrity in all that we do. We honor our
commitments and are transparent and honest with our customers,
colleagues and communities.Take Ownership We act with discipline
and rigor. We hold ourselves accountable to follow the highest
standards and deliver our commitments on time.Seek Innovative
Solutions We challenge the status quo and seek out innovative ways
to improve all that we do, from product formulation to production
efficiencies and cultural advancements.Show Care and Respect We
deeply care about the health, happiness and safety of our
colleagues and communities. We treat others as we want to be
treated.Work And Win Together We believe that success depends on
collaboration and teamwork. We work tirelessly with our partners,
both internal and external, to deliver Phenomenal Experiences Every
Day.Job Summary: The Compounding Tech is accountable for batching
bulk jobs, following and executing upon manufacturing SOPs and
upholding GMP and Quality standards. Specific job duties will be
determined by individual employee level. Essential Duties and
- Ensuring batches are transferred in their entirety to
appropriate storage containers outline in job packet.
- Following procedures in place to ensure a safe and productive
work environment, including confined space entry and lock out, tag
- Assist level 3-5 compounding technicians with checking staged
raw materials and adding materials to in process batches.
- Carrying out cleaning and sanitization procedures on vessels
ranging in size from 25 gallons to 3000 gallons.
- Efficiently set up and tear down workstations with equipment
required for transfer of batches to holding containers.
- Property record weights of filled containers and label with
identification ticket and packing slip appropriately.
- Adhere to GMP standards and complete daily 5S tasks.
- Inspect tanks and equipment to ensure highest quality of
- Batch lotions, creams, shampoos, soaps and other cosmetic and
person care related bulk by accurately following batching
- Complete documentation for all batching operations.
- Accurately confirm staged raw materials against batch
- Attention to detail.
- Verify quality of batches using auxiliary equipment including
viscometer, pH meter, pycnometer.
- Complete equipment calibration.
- Complete training and qualification with compounding
- Ability to operate mechanical equipment including but not
limited to, pumps, homogenizers, process valves for heating and
cooling, scales, drum lifts and VFDs.
- Maintain GMP workspace and follow relevant SOPs to ensure safe
and effective work environment.
- Ability to manage time effectively to meet daily batching
goals. Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interface with Department Lead, Manufacturing Manager, R&D,
Engineering, and Quality to trouble shoot issues that may arise
during batching process.
- Support other departments as needed.
- Validate clean and sanitation process.
- Other duties as assigned.Elevation Labs provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, Elevation Labs complies with applicable state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at every
location in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.The
essential duties listed are representative of the major duties
required of this job; ability to perform the essential functions
with or without reasonable accommodation is required. Elevation
Labs may make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or
mental limitation of otherwise-qualified individuals with
disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue
hardship on the operation of our business. This job description is
not designed or intended to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are
required for this job. Specific duties and responsibilities may
vary based upon departmental needs. Incumbent may be asked to
perform other duties as assigned.Knowledge & Skills:Ideal Candidate
- Technical knowledge of compounding/manufacturing
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literacy and basic math skills.
- Knowledge of RO water systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1-5 years of compounding experience in cosmetic, food, pharma,
or related industry
- OTC/FDA experience preferred.
- Ability to read write and speak English Physical Demands
- Regularly required to stand
- Occasionally/frequently required to walk
- Regularly use hands to finger, handle or feel
- Regularly reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally/frequently required to climb or balance; stoop,
kneel, crouch or crawl
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and
occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focusThe physical demands
identified above are representative of those that will be required
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Work
- Regularly required to work in areas where chemical materials
- Manufacturing setting with moving machinery
- Regularly required to wear appropriate personal protective
- May involve exposure to shop environment including variable
- Must customarily have a high consciousness for personnel and
equipment safetyIn compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal
Work Act, we are disclosing the compensation range for roles that
will be, or could be, performed in Colorado. Compensation for
similar positions located outside of Colorado may differ.If
performed in Colorado, the base wage range for this position is
$19.00-$23.00 per hour based on experience. This wage may vary
based on relevant factors including but not limited to experience,
education, performance, scope of responsibilities, location and
other considerations permitted by law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Elevation Labs, Denver , Compounding Tech (3:00pm - 2:30am M-Thur), Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!