AWS Customer Solution Architect-East (100% Remote)
Company: Rackspace Technology
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Position is 100% remote, candidates may reside anywhere in
- Must have AWS SA-Associate certification
- Position is not eligible for sponsorship
- Must have strong pre-sales experience
(100% Remote) AWS Customer Solutions Architect Job Description
The Pre-Sales Solution Architect will build a professional
relationship with enterprise customers, acting as their trusted
advisor and helping them with decisions related to strategic and
technical direction for migration and transformation
- Develop deep professional relationships with clients and act as
a trusted technical advisor for client executives.
- Act as an AWS and technology evangelist, providing vision and
inspiring customers throughout their journey.
- Educate businesses on ways cloud technologies can drive
innovation, challenge traditional views and perspectives limiting
organizational transformation, and provide high-level visionary and
"art of the possible" consulting for executives and other
high-level leaders within your assigned accounts.
- From time to time, assemble teams of Subject Matter Experts
(SMEs) from the delivery teams, to deliver deeper education to
customers and demonstrate both internal and AWS capabilities.
- Help develop business cases and roadmaps for cloud adoption,
migration, transformation and innovation initiatives, advise
clients on costs and support budget planning activities.
- Write formal project proposals and statements of work that
capture the customer's requirements, propose solutions that meet
their business and technical objectives and estimate the effort
required to execute projects aimed at specific goals and target
- Act as the technical liaison between our customers and our
internal teams during the pre-sales process.
- Partner with our practice leaders to improve our offerings by
understanding the future of technology, market fit, and
- Become a thought leader by educating and sharing best
practices, building deep relationships with technical leaders,
running customer workshops, contributing to publications, white
papers, conferences, etc.
- Partner with the delivery teams to follow progress on active
engagements and proactively manage critical issues that may create
risk for the customer.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information
Systems or Business required. A high school diploma required
- At least ONE industry certification required: Linux+, RHCSA,
RHCE, MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, CCNA, OpenStack, Cloud Savvy. Top tier
industry certifications highly desired: i.e. CISSP, ITIL MALC, etc.
Additional Business focused and Rackspace product certifications
- Solid understanding of cloud-native technologies broadly and
proven knowledge of the AWS platform and services.
- Previous experience designing and deploying solutions in
- 7+ years of experience working in software or information
technology with 2+ years of consulting experience. Experience may
substitute for the degree requirement at a rate of 3 years'
experience for 1 year of education
- Ownership of client relationships at senior management level
within the enterprise space.
- Capability to absorb complex technical information, analyze and
effectively communicate in simple terms to leaders across different
levels in an organization.
- Direct experience executing a successful business
transformation projects with measurable results, technical
delivery, team leadership and senior client relationship management
is a huge plus.
- VISA QUALIFICATION: This role does not qualify for
Are you a Racker?
- Rackers thrive in fast-paced environments built to inspire
learning, growing, and innovating.
- They are mission-inspired, values-grounded, culture-focused and
dedicated to making a positive impact in everything they do.
- Rackers are inherently wired to solve problems and share ideas
in small, nimble teams.
- As experts in what they do, Rackers are serious about
delivering a Fanatical Experience--- to our customers.
- Rackers are valued members of a winning team on an inspiring
mission and we want you to come join the Racker family!
Why work at Rackspace Technology?
- Find your fanatical. We deliver the best customer experience in
the industry to businesses that perform life-saving research, power
cities, and feed millions.
- Come as you are. Cultivating inclusion is not just the right
thing to do, it enables us to win. Our Executive Inclusion Council
and Racker Resource Groups (RRGs) partner to enable an inclusive
workplace and drive initiatives such as Rackspace's participation
in the annual Texas Conference for Women.
- Satisfy your curiosity. No matter where you are going, we can
help you get there. Our internal learning department, Rackspace
University -, provides training and development to Rackers - from
Microsoft--- certifications to effective leadership training - our
goal is to help you grow.
- Make a difference. At the core of every Racker is a drive to
leave the world better than we found it, and we are passionate
about giving back to our communities across the globe. While
Rackers can leverage paid volunteer time off for any cause, our
Rack Gives Back program creates opportunities for Rackers to give
our time and talent to others.
- Live life completely. We offer a well-rounded suite of health
and wellness programs that help our Rackers achieve a healthy and
balanced life-style. So while our Rackers are busy taking care of
our customers, we take care of our Rackers.
The following information is required by the---Colorado Equal Pay
Transparency Act and applies only to individuals working in the
state of Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide
array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of
experience, licenses and certifications, and specific work
location. Information on benefits offered is here
The anticipated starting pay range of Colorado applicants for this
role is 117K-188K
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise
with the world's leading technologies - across applications, data
and security - to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven
record of advising customers based on their business challenges,
designing solutions that scale, building and managing those
solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best
place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and
Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on
our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we're all different, Rackers thrive through our connection
to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an
inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And
we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and
enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the
globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we
are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without
regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity
or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner
status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status,
nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief,
sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you
have a disability or special need that requires accommodation,
please let us know.
Keywords: Rackspace Technology, Denver , AWS Customer Solution Architect-East (100% Remote), Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!